chapter 2

11:46pm

About an hour and a half after my car had broken down and i had a failed attemp at fixing it, i heard loud music coming from down the road.

it was coming the behind me, and sounded like it was getting closer.

probably a party bus heading into town

the music grew louder and louder.. shoot! my car was in still in the middle of the road,

shit i hope the driver sees it and doesnt run straight into it.

as i saw the car come closer, i saw it wasnt just any car; it was a stretched humma and it actually wasnt driving very fast, it just had loud music.

oh well, it might be the only chance i get

i stood up and help my thumb out.

the car slowed as the driver obviously saw me through the window. i saw him pick up his phone and consult with someone. He nodded and stopped car a couple of metres away from me, near the edge of the road.

the back door of the humma opened and out came a figure who walked towards me,

the guy looked familar, he had blonde hair and a sweet smile.

"hi, im Niall from One Direction," he held out his hand for me to shake. He was a cute Irish accent and a gorgeous face.

"Ruby," i said shaking his hand.

"so um, do you need a lift into town?" he said.

"yeah kinda, my car kinda went boom in the middle of the road, and um.. i kinda tried to fix it and made it worse..." i blushed embarrassed.

Niall laughed and walked over to the door of the humma.

"well jump in then," he said and i slowly walked over to him.

the driver jumped out and grabbed my large suitcase and carried it into the boot, leaving me with Niall and my hand bag.

"you sure? i mean i could always wait for another car to come by?" i asked uncertain.

"dont be silly love, its fine. and plus there arent going to be any cars through here for a while, they shut off the road so no fans would follow us." he said helping me in.

"thanks," i said smiling him.

the humma was huge! it had 3 massive leather couches, that looked super comfty, and a bar at the back, behind the bar was a door which lead into a small room with a bed and toilet. i swear people could live in it for days!

i looked to the far couch to see 4 handsome boys looking at me.

"guys," Niall said from behind me. "this is our new friend, Ruby, shes been waiting at the side of the road for a while because her car broke down."

"Hi," i said unsure where to sit.

"lovely!" said i curly haired boy who i think was the member named Harry. "Come sit down over here with us."

i walked down to the end of the humma and sat down on the lounge next to Harry.

"so tell us Ruby, what caused you to be driving along such a desserted road at this hour?" he said.

i blushed, "umm... well im moving to London so i thought i might come check out my new apartment for a inspection before i move in, and well i was supposed to be staying in a hotel, then cancelled my booking whilst i was on my way."

"stupid hotel place! you can stay with us if you want, Harry'll sleep on the couch, and you can sleep in his bed," said the boy with light brown hair, i soon leant his name was Louis, and the others were Zayn and Liam.

"Thats so nice of you guys! are you sure thats ok?" i asked.

"yeah thats absolutely fine! Harry loves the couch!" Liam said and they all laughed.

"how long you staying for?" asked Zayn.

"15 days. is that okay? im sure i can find another hot--"

Louis cut me off, "its totally fine!"

omg i am staying in One Direction's house for a week and a day! my life is awesome!!

It along took us about another 45 minutes to get to their house. we basicly just all got to know each other a bit more and it was great. They were all super nice, especially Harry.

Once we reached their home, we all got out and went inside, our bags being carried for us by the driver, whos name i learnt was Paul. Thank god there was no paparazzi there because after hours of waiting by the side of the road, i was starting to look like a bit of a mess.

i put my stuff into Harry's room, which was large, with a walk in wardrobe, dresser, mirror, ensuit, and a huge king sized bed. His walls were panited a soft shade of blue and once wall was completely white. There were large windows that looked over out the street.

"nice huh?" i turned around to see Harry standing in the doorway.

"umm yeah, it is." i said back.

"i got the best room in the house." we laughed.

"so where should i put my stuff?" i asked him walked over to the dresser.

"anywhere you want, its your room for 2 weeks and a day," he laughed and i put my stuff over by the dresser.

when i turned around, i was shocked to find how close he was. Harry stood less than a rulers length away from me, and i could feel his warm breathe on my skin.

i quickly turned away and walked back over to my bag grabbing my pjs then walking to the ensuit.

"umm im gonna get changed and go to bed, night." i said looking at his gorgeous green eyes that made my heart melt.

what wait??

"ok, you do that Rubes, im off to sleep as well, night," he winked at me then walked away the hall a back down the stairs.

omg he was so gorgeous!

i got changed, got into the massive bed and tried to get comfortable.

i think im falling for Harry Styles.