Chp VI: Forest of Death

Y/N POV

Only about 79 of us made it out of the first test. Now we're in our second test and I'm starting to see why Shino mentioned that this isn't an ordinary forest. Even just by looking at it from distance I can see how dangerous it is.

Sakura: Nervous. This whole place just completely creeps me out.

Y/N: You're welcome to step out if you're scared. I'm sure Ino wouldn't mind stepping out either.

Ino from distance: 💢 I heard that!

Sakura: 💢 N-no way I'm not! I'll prove it to you!

Anko: This place is called the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why.

Naruto: Hmph. Mocking Anko. "They can this place the forest of death, you'll soon realize why." That kind of threat won't work on me! I'm not scared, Haha!

Y/N: 'Classic Naruto. I'd be surprised if he succeeded in this test first-'

My thoughts were interrupted by Anko throwing a kunai near him enough to scratch his left cheek as she scares him. Just then I notice another person appearing behind Anko with her tongue stretch longer than any human. She simply return Anko kunai that she threw.

Hinata: Worried. Naruto...

Y/N: Yeesh, and they say this forest is creepy.

Kiba and Akamaru nodded.

Shino: Either way, don't let your guard down during the test...

Y/N: Agree. Especially from that creepy long tongue person group. 'Don't know who she is but she's definitely dangerous. So we'll have to avoid her group and Gaara's group too.'

Time skip

After going through Anko explanations. Our task is simple, survive for 5 days in the forest and find and steal the heaven or earth scroll from another group. We have heaven scroll so we'll be after the earth scroll, as soon as we got ours we head to our gate which is gate #16.

Kiba: Yeah! We rock at survival so there's no way we can lose. Hinata, don't show your weakness.

Hinata: R-right.

Shino: We'll be find as long as we stay close.

Y/N: This won't be easy since most of the ninjas will target us rookies. Chuckles. They've underestimated us.

Shino: So they're gonna expect an easy win huh?

Kiba: Grinn. Let's prove them wrong.

Akamaru: Arf!

The jonin unlocks the door and wait for the time to start. I then notice that Hinata was a little worried so I cheer her up.

Y/N: Hey don't worry. If we make it out, I'm sure Naruto would be glad to see you survive.

Hinata: Smiles. Thanks Y/N.

Just as soon as the doors open the four of us rush deep to the forest and found a clear spot.

Kiba: OK, first thing we gotta do is to find them first. To me and Hinata. Are you two ready?

Hinata: Yes. Byakugan!

Y/N: Let's do this. Earth style: Seismic senses jutsu!

After a minute Hinata and I already scanning the area.

Shino: Anything?

Hinata: Nothing from my byakugan range. What about you Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing- wait I got something...three ninjas not far from here. judging by their footsteps, they're not the sound ninjas.