Chp XVIII: Hyugas True Strength

3rd POV

Naruto, Kiba, and Shino were still trap in the beeswax while the Kamizuru are getting ready to kill them.

Suzumibachi: You see from the beginning, people from the hidden leaves and from my own village hidden stones have been sworn enemies. Killing you would be natural.

Jibachi continues to step on Naruto head while Kurobachi place his kunai at Kibas throat.

Suzumibachi: so what's it gonna be, killing you or perhaps tell us where's the bikochu is? If you talk we may spare your lives.

Shino: ...Fine you win-

Naruto: Growl. Shino...don't you dare tell them anything! I'm gonna make them pay!

Jibachi: Steps on Naruto head. Shut up brat!

Jibachi continues to step on him until he saw Naruto eyes & teeths changes coming from rage. He immediately jumps back with fear as he pull out his kunai.

Suzumibachi: Jibachi!

Kurobachi: No!

Jibachi: Nervous. Just shut up! I'm gonna kill him!

Jibachi charges at Naruto for the kill but suddenly a kunai was thrown near him.

Kurobachi: Paper bomb!

Jibachi was thrown back by the explosion, causing a cloud of smoke everywhere. Once it was gone, Hinata and YN appear in front of their team.

Shino: You sure took your time.

YN: Sorry we're late, got here fast as we could.

Kurobachi: She's alive!?

Jibachi: And that boy is here too!?

Kurobachi: But how!?

One hour earlier.

We see the boys still at the huge tree and they're discussing the plan.

YN: You sure this is a good idea Shino?

Shino: We can't be sure if the trade will go smooth. So we'll keep them distracted while you go find Hinata. Take this.

Shino hands him the insect repellent.

Shino: If we're dealing with bugs this'll be your best chance so that the bees will avoid you.

YN: Got it. I'll come back to help as soon as I found Hinata. Hand signs. Wood style: Wooden clone jutsu.

YN created a wooden clone similar to himself.

Kiba: Alright, then we're good to go right?

YN: Yeah but my chakra won't hold my wood clone for long.

Naruto: Don't worry, we'll buy time for you to save her. Just be careful.

YN: Same goes for you guys. Good luck. Mutter. I just wish it was Tenten.

Kiba: Huh? What was that?

YN: Blushes. N-nothing!

Shino: He said he just wish-

YN: Yosh! Let's go! Time's running out!

They all split up beginning their operation.

Short time skip

YN POV

I head far enough from the battle as I use my seismic senses jutsu to find Hinata.

YN: 'She can't be far from here. Just hope she's still alive.....got her!'