Chp XV: Aftermath

Kakashi POV

It began to rain as I was following Pakkun who's tracking Naruto and Sasuke scent through the woods. Soon we found Naruto who was unconscious right by the river known as the final valley along with a leaf village head band, must be Sasukes. There must've been a battle between them. I gently pick Naruto up along with the headband.

Kakashi: Sad. I'm too late...forgive me...Naruto...you must've been put up quite a fight...Sasuke...

I carry Naruto on my back and soon the rain stops as Pakkun tries to sniff out any track for Sasuke.

Pakkun: All that rain, I won't be able to find the scent anymore. But keeping Naruto alive is more important than finding Sasuke.

Kakashi: Yeah...let's go.

We head back to the village as fast as we can and soon the medical ninjas came by during the way.

(MN = medical ninja)

MN: Kakashi! What's Naruto Uzumaki's condition?

Kakashi: He's OK.

MN2: What about Sasuke Uchiha?

Kakashi: ...Shook his head. What about the other genins?

MN: Lady Hokage sent the first and second medical corp to pick them up. They were immediately transported to the hospital after administering emergency treatment.

Kakashi: Shocking. They were all wounded?

MN: Yes but Shikamaru Nara has minor injuries. Kiba Inuzuka has serious injuries but not life-threatening as well as Y/N Senju but his arm appears to be broken and still unconscious from loosing his blood.

MN2: However, Neji Hyuga and Choji Akamichi are in serious condition... At this point it could go either way.

Naruto: 'Everyone....'

Time skip to the hospital.

3rd POV

Lady Tsunade is treating Choji on his conditions while Shizune is treating Neji along with a few more medical ninjas. Kiba is laying down to the bed still injured as well as Akamaru but thankfully his older sister is a vet to treat Akamaru though they won't be out for a long walk. Y/N is still in unconscious where Tenten is sitting next to his bed along with the remaining team 8.

Y/N POV

I don't know how long I was out, all I know that I lost a lot of blood even my right arm's broken. Soon I wake up and I ended up on a hospital with bandages wrapped around my chest & head along with my arm and a bloodbag hanging and I notice Shino, Hinata, and even Tenten who's sleeping by the chair are here.

Hinata: You awake!

Y/N: Huh?

Shino: I'm glad your still alive.

Y/N: How...how long was I out, what about the others?

Shino: Only a day or two. As for the rest of the of the team, they'll be fine thanks to Lady Hokage.

Y/N: Sasuke?

Shino and Hinata were quiet until they shook their heads. There was no doubt, we failed the mission. Tenten was still sleeping at the chair which got me curious.

Y/N: Is Tenten OK?

Hinata: She's just resting.

Shino: As a matter of fact, she's been staying up checking on-

Tenten: SHINO! THERE'S A BUG SPRAY BEHIND YOU!

Shino: Panic. Wh-what!?

Tenten: Oh hey Y/N, how you feeling?