2

The next day, Sunlight peeped through the window glasses in order to get a view of our angel and wake her from her sweet dreams

Pari woke up due to the ray of sunlight fell in her face making her glow up. She sat up on her bed only to remember the yesterday's devastating memories. She felt like crying all over again.

She wanted to cry and ask Rajeev  She wanted to ask her mother in law, why did she make her marry him just because she was innocent and naive at character. She had enough, wiping her tears off, she called her brother.

' Are Pari! How are you my dear? How did you suddenly miss your Bhaisa' Vikram asked excitingly at the call of her sister' Nothing Bhaisa, I just wanted to freshen up my mind. Can you please take me somewhere near but still beautiful. ' Why not? Anything for my sister. But Honey where do you want to go' ' Jodhpur'
________________________________
Yuvan was still sleeping because of his wounds. He should be cared very carefully. A little bit of mistake can be dangerous for his life.

Myra woke up and did her morning chores and was on the way going to kitchen to make breakfast for her brother. But she saw that the hall was decorated and Viraj and Palak were busy instructing the workers .

'What's happening here?' Asked a confused Myra. ' Oh Myra di, don't you know what today is? ' Palak ask astonished. ' No'
'How would she know palak when she is always busy with her mad elder brother' Taunted Viraj with a evil smirk. Myra became red and was about give him a ear of scolding, they heard sounds of footsteps with royalty and attitude in them.

All of them became silent. Myra saw her mumma or step mumma coming towards them ' VIRAJ! Is that how you behave with your sister' shouted Manini making Viraj flinch. Though Myra and Manini never had a friendly relationship but still she treated Myra ok compare to Yuvan. ' My dear Myra, today is a celebration for my success in one of a very important deal' After Hemant, Manini is a very reason for the success of Rathod industries. ' Oh, Congratulations Mumma. I am very happy for you' Myra said giving a fake smile.

Manini though opened her arms asking Myra for a hug. Though hesitating a bit, Myra still hugged her while Manini had a evil smile which was visible only to Viraj and Palak. ' I have to go Mumma' Smiling a bit Myra left.

' Mom, I am your daughter but why do you seem to be more interested on your step daughter' Asked a jealous Palak. Palak hated Yuvan and had a not too good , not too bad relationship with Myra ' My foolish daughter. I am doing all this for you' Manini said caressing her cheeks and left giving a evil smirk and left from there leaving a confused Palak and Viraj.

The sunlight peeps through the windows and woke the prince of the Rathod Mansion, he cutely rubbed his eyes. He roamed his eyes along the room until he saw his sister preparing his clothes for his bath. Myra turned and saw her brother had woken from his innocent dreams ' Good Morning Bhaiya, how is your wounds now' The last night Yuvan was beaten by his cousin brother just because he did not sleep on time. The innocent soul was playing his favorite instrument, Violin forgetting about the world near him. He would have started bleeding if Myra didn't have appeared in right time to save her brother.

The beating formed blood clots in his fair arms and the innocent soul cried his heart out. It has become a regular habit of the devils to take all their anger up on this innocent soul. Later Myra applied the ointments and he slept like baby in the lap of his Daddusa . Yuvan nodded about his wounds.

' Go and get ready.' Yuvan ran to Bathroom and did all his morning chores with the help of Myra and had his breakfast and later spending his time playing or talking to Myra and the day passed for Yuvan.

Parineet took blessings from her in laws and Rajeev was standing there looking at her with a bit moist eyes. ' When will you return' asked her mother in law. Pari looked at Rajeev and replied' Don't know Maasa but I would soon' and left the Bajwa house with her brother and travelled to Airport to take a flight from Chandigarh to Jodhpur. ________________________________
Vote- 30+ Comment -30+
Hey guys I hope you all liked the chapter. I decided to go a bit slow on the story so it can be long too.
Many are reading the story but are not voting for it. Please do vote and comment. Till then bye❤
________________________________

 Till then bye❤________________________________