10

' How dare you raise your hand at Yuvan' Pari roared which made everyone shake

Manini was just gazing at her with her angry eyes.

Yuvan quickly grasped out of Viraj's hold and stood behind Pari, holding her shoulders in firm hold while she stood like a shield for him.

' Please don't hit me. Mumma. I am sorry. Please' Yuvan started to panick. The little soul in him couldn't handle so much of things.

Pari left Viraj's wrist from her tight hold only to hold Yuvan who was whimpering.
He was slowly drenching in sweat.
Pari quickly took her duppata and dabbed his face which made Yuvan calm down a bit.

' Yuvan. Nobody's gonna scold you. Ok' Yuvan nodded his head to which she smiled.

She hit her plam on her forehead' Are Yuvan, I forgot. I heard your Teddy calling you. Go. Talk to him' Yuvan nodded his head in a childish way and ran upstairs. She watched him with a smile until he disappeared inside his room.

Her happy face quickly turned to an angry face. She turned towards Yuvan's culprit who stood still, being in shock trying to processes which occurred few minutes ago.

She grabbed his collar only to push him to a white pillar nearby, with which Viraj fell down with a thud his cream hat falling down while she stood like Goddess Durga ready to burn down every single atom.

Pari was always a shy and silent girl. She herself didn't know how come the amount of strength entered her.

Manini stood there quitely her eyes calm as calmness before a strom.

She walked towards Pari with her short steps her black heeled sandals making creaking sound on the white floor.
She walked past Pari and made Viraj stand back on his feet.

She turned towards Pari and stood in front of her.

' You seem to take interest in my son in no time. Nice. But at the end of the day you are just his care taker, so dare you interfere in our matters' Manini glared at her. She expected her to be scared or argue back but instead Pari smirked
' Yes ma'am. You are right. I am just his care taker, so I can't interfere in the family matter' Manini smirked ' Seems like my plan worked but how could she just agree without any argument' Her thoughts broke when Pari continued.
' But till the time I am present in the house, you can't even harm his shadow. Cause as you said I am his care taker. So I hope you don't interfere.' Giving a fake smile she went back to Yuvan.
Manini was fuming in anger but she had to control it for the future.
Meanwhile Daddusa was watching this scene with great interest and happiness.

Happiness. He wished the Happiness for his darling grandson. His family. Maybe the girl named Pari is actually a pari for this family.

Yuvan was laying below his bed along with his teddy. He was still in his trauma from the past moment in the hall. It was his hiding spot. He being a child thought maybe no one would ever find him there but to the child's dismay, they weren't as innocent as him. His sis, daddusa were the only one who understood him.

Pari entered the room only to find Yuvan under the bed trying to hide from each and every thing.
She felt bad seeing his condition. Nobody knows the pain the innocent heart is going through.

A broken hearted can understand others pain more easily compared to others. Pari was feeling exactly like him.

She thought that she would be loved by her husband and trusted him and his family whole heartily but instead to find that her husband was cheating broke her heart like anything.
Yuvan thought that she might find his mother in his step mother only to land between in pack of money hungry wolves who can even kill him for the property.

She wipped ber tears and decided to play along with him.

' Are, where did Yuvan go? ' She called out in a loud dramatic voice audible enough to him.

Yuvan giggled behind his palm thinking that he was expert in hiding.
Pari could listen his cute giggles and it made her smile.

She continued ' If Yuvan is not there, who will play with me. Ok... I would just go home' She took her purse and was going to door when Yuvan shouted.

' No Pari... Don't leave' She turned to see Yuvan lying on the floor with his upper body visible outside the bed.

She almost smiled but his it quickly. She went towards him and helped him get up.

She faked glared at him to which he downed his head.
Her heart melted seeing his sad face she made him look at her by holding his chin. She pinched his nose lightly making brows move up a bit.

' I am not angry at you Yuvan.. I was just playing with you' Yuvan's face brightened a bit. ' I will be always there with you. Ok'

Yuvan jumped clapping his hands while she to started clapping lightly with him.

' I won't let anyone ever steal your innocence Yuvan. Till I am here, you are my responsibility'

_________________________________
NOTE FOR READERS WHO KNOW ABOUT BARRISTER BABU:-
The word responsibility doesn't mean the responsibility that Ani considered for Bondita. This responsibility means the way we care for someone. For eg:- When our guests arrive at home, we try to make them happy and comfortable, smae wise the word responsibility means here.

Ani too did all the things with Bondita but he thought when she grows up he would leave her.

Hey guys, how are you? I hope you guys didn't forget me... I am sorry, sorry, sorry for being late. Actually I was stuck to what to write further and I got some ideas so wrote this chapters as quickly as possible. I hope it didn't bore you and if it did, then please forgive me.
Till then bye.