Beginning of My Journey

"TAUFAN!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"U-uhm.." that's the sound that the teenage boy made as he woke up from what seems like a long slumber. His blue and white colored clothes, tattered and dirty, his body that looks like in bad shape as if he was battling someone, and his sapphire eyes that slowly opened up to see the world. Once he got his sight clear, he looked around to see the blue calm ocean and the sand he was sleeping on. Strange, how did he get here? As far as he knows, he was at home with his two elemental brothers.

Speaking of which, where are his brothers? The only thing he could remember was being trapped in black-red cubes and his brothers shouting his name as he slowly fell into a deep slumber. "W-where am I...?" The boy spoke his first words with trembling lips, he was having a hard time to speak. All of his body hurts as if he fell from a tall building. He reached his head, expecting to fix his beloved hat, but was frozen when he could only feel his fluffy brown hair.

"Hat...! My hat... where!" The boy quickly touched his head with both oh his hands, feeling the absent of a hat made him panicked. That hat was given by his owner's father before he left for his job. The young sapphire eyed boy, despite being thousands years old, grew attached to the hat and always kept it on all the time. Let's not forget he's also very close to his owner and losing the hat means he lose a part of him. He wondered, how will his owner feel when he lost something valuable from him.

'Ok... Taufan, stay calm... maybe it's somewhere here.' The boy, Taufan, thought as he slowly got up with his remaining energy and looked around. He checked everywhere, from the rocks, the sand, and the ocean. But his search gone failed as he slumped behind a boulder. There was no sign of a blue, white, and yellow dino hat anywhere. All this searching made him distracted from his whereabouts.

Taufan went into a thinking pose and tried to remember what happened. How is he here? Where is this place? What happened to Gempa and Halilintar? Then he remembered something, remembered about the one who trapped him in the red-black cubes. It was a white haired woman with yellow golden eyes, like Gempa. His memories was fuzzy but all he could remember was him and his brothers battling her and getting trapped inside cubes.

He could still remember the look of shock and fear coming from his brothers. Gempa, the ever so loving and caring brother, and Halilintar, the stoic and quiet brother shouting for him as he only could muster a small weak smile. When the cubes finally trapped him in completely, he fell into a deep slumber and woke up in a beach, like an abandoned child. He could only hoped they were doing well without him. It'll get pretty lonely without him for sure.

"Ugh... there's no time to lose. I must find someone that can help me here..." Taufan got up and wiped the sand that was on his clothes off him. He stretched a little bit when suddenly a growl could be a heard from his stomach. "Andddd also something to eat..." Quickly, he put both of his hands to his stomach and walked out of the beach to a new world that awaits him.