♧ Prologue: Act I [The Outlander Who Caught The Wind] (Part 1)

Two months later...

"Thank you for completing today's commissions. Here is your reward." Said the lady as she handed the bag of mora to Taufan infront of her. "Thanks, Katheryne! Have a nice day!" Taufan said, as he took the bag of mora from the lady, Katheryne, with a smile on his face. The boy ran off to the city gates with a happy aura beaming. Katheryne smiled warmly, as she saw his body moving away from her. "Be careful on your way, Taufan." She said, though it wasn't loud enough for people to hear, Taufan could still hear her from afar.

Taufan looked back, and brought his thumbs up, as a sign of replying. He looked back on his way through the Mondstadt bridge where he was met by a bunch of pigeons. He could hear an annoying little boy's voice as the wind elemental ran off to the pigeons, thus making the pigeons flew off. 'Heh, get noobed, Timmie.' Taufan thought with a smirk on his face. He didn't like that kid anyway, too annoying for his liking. He should really make Timmie's pigeons into sweet madames, that would be nice.

A lot has changed during his stay in Mondstadt. He made many friends such as Amber, Kaeya, Lisa, Bennett, Razor, Fischl, and many others. Even the acting grandmaster, Jean, became his friend. He also ditched his old clothing with a new one. He now wore a white scarf like his third tier, white shirt that is covered with a dark blue jacket, new pants, a sling bag, and his head was now exposed to the sunlight, since he couldn't find his hat, much to his dismay.

A very noticable thing he wore is the anemo vision clinged to his sling bag, though it was a fake one due to him being a wind elemental. In order to blend in, the boy used a fake vision so he won't get suspicious with others. Gempa would also lecture him if he were to ever show his powers to public. Speaking of Gempa, within this two months, he made a conclusion that his two brothers, Gempa and Halilintar, was in fact in Teyvat too, due to them being with him during the attack. He became a renowned adventurer from the guild to earn mora, and also to search his brothers.

But he couldn't find his brothers in Mondstadt, even in Dragonspine for some reason. Thus he made the decision to travel to other regions until he could found them. He was determined to find them, even it would take a long time to find them. He would take his first trip to Mondstadt neigbouring region, Liyue, the City of Contracts, and was also the nation under the Geo Archon protection. Hopefully one of his brothers was there. If not, then he'll find them in the other five regions.

Taufan was walking through the beautiful forests of Mondstadt, Thorn would sure love this place. After he finished his commissions, he got nothing better to do, so he took a stroll before leaving for Liyue. But it seems that he would have to postpone his trip due to the Stormterror incident. He tried assisting the knights in the accident, but they would just brushed him off, thinking he was too weak to join them. Jean agreed to let him assist, but was concerned for his wellbeing.

'Well, I never really showed my full potential in public...' Taufan thought as he scratched his non itchy cheek. Steps by steps, he made it into an open beach, the first place he woke up in this world. 'It's been a while I haven't been in this beach... still as empty as ever.' The boy thought as he slowly went to the beach and looked around. What he didn't expect to see was a girl sitting on a rock, with a floating white haired pixie beside her. 'Huh, who's that? I haven't seen her in Mondstadt before.' He thought as he slowly made his way towards them.

The girl had shiny blond hair, that was cut in a pixie bob style, with two white flowers glued to her hair. She wore an elegant white dress and long white boots. She also wore a thin, long scarf that was also white. For the pixie, she wore clothes that looked like diapers and a pink halo on top of her. Slowly and quietly, he walked behind them to hear their conversation.

*KRAKK!*

Both girls look at their backs to see Taufan with a sneaking pose. From there, the wind elemental could see the blonde girl's face. The girl's eyes are hazel brown, like his owner, and her face is petite. The girl scrunched her face as she stood up with caution. "Who are you!?" The white haired pixie spoke.