♧ Prolouge: Act I [The Outlander Who Caught The Wind] (Part 3)

The wind elemental smiled brightly, as he ran slowly to the blue haired man. "Kaeya!" The man, Kaeya, lift his hand to Taufan, ordering him to stop running. Taufan slowly stopped his actions as he looked into Kaeya's closed eye, as one of his eyes was hidden under an eyepatch. Once Taufan stopped his actions completely, the said man opened his eye, revealing his beautiful icy blue shade eye with four pointed star. "Now, now, Taufan, aren't you forgetting something? You haven't introduced me to this fair lady and her little companion." Kaeya said, moving his hand toward the blushing Lumine and the sulking Paimon.

Lumine blushed as she was never the type to receive compliments, while Paimon sulked as she wasn't too happy to be called 'little'. "Ah, right!" Upon realizing, he moved to the middle of Kaeya and Lumine. "Lumine, Paimon, this is Kaeya." Taufan guided his hand toward the smirking Kaeya. He looked at Kaeya again and was now guiding his hand toward the traveler and her flying companion. "Kaeya, this is Lumine and Paimon." The wind elemental continued.

"Oh? Just that?" The man lifted one of his eyebrows, still smirking. Even though he was smirking, he was secretly analyzing the two strangers who had just encountered the dragon. Amber, who was silent for the time stepped in and moved beside Taufan. "They're travelers from afar." The brown haired girl explained to Kaeya, then looked at the two outlanders. "Lumine, Paimon, Kaeya is the Calvary Captain of the Knights of Favonius." The said Calvary Captain crossed his arms, as he stared at the two strangers with a hint of suspiciousness.

'From afar? Is that all we know of them?' He thought, it was already weird enough for him when Taufan arrived, now, two strangers from a land of unknown came in to his life. He was sure this would be interesting, learning from them might be hard, but he'll try to get to know them even better. The man turned his head to the brown haired girl and wind elemental, as they explained the situation to him. After the explanation, Kaeya tilted his head towards Lumine and Paimon. "I see. Welcome to Mondstadt -- though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid." Kaeya said, welcoming them to Mondstadt.

Kaeya's face turned that to a pity look, as he looked at the two, especially Lumine. "I understand the anguish of being separated from family." The blonde haired girl perked up, looking at the mysterious man curiously. He was separated from a family member? Who was it? "I'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo God..." Kaeya crossed his arms again, looking at Lumine intensively. "But everyone has their secrets, right?" He continued, putting an index finger to his mouth, smirking. Lumine face turned red, as she looked away.

Taufan and Amber could only giggle at Lumine's expression, typical Kaeya. "First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you, and Taufan, for your help just now." Lumine looked down, as she muttered a small 'your welcome' to the man. The wind elemental chuckled, putting his hand on his new friend's shoulder. "Don't worry about this, Kae, she's a little shy meeting new people." The said man smirked, looking at the two interestingly. "I see... well then," Kaeya turned his back on them, looking at them from the corner of his eyes. "The Acting Grand master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invites you three to our headquarters."

♧◇♤♧◇♤

*Tick* *Tok*

The clock was ticking loudly, as the time passed on. A blonde haired woman, Jean, the Acting Grand Master, stared at the clock, as she began to pace forth. Her movements were stopped when a sound of a closing book was heard. "Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here." A female voice said, as a brown haired lady, wearing a purple witch hat, looked back to the blonde haired woman. Jean looked to her and spoke, "There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must..." Just before she could finished her words, the purple witch interrupted her.