²

You were sat inbetween Mike and Lucas, peering over the table to see what number the dice would land on. The dice landed on a low number and Eddie yelled "that's a... MISS." (a/n deja vu anyone?) You frowned and plopped back in your seat while Eddie poked fun at the fact that Mike scored a miss. It your turn to hopefully not get a miss and embarass yourself in front of thee dungeon master Eddie Munson. You blew the dice for good luck, and shook it in your hand, then rolling it onto the table. You all attentivley gazed at the dice and waited for it to stop rolling. It stopped and landed on a.. 20! The lot of you cheered for you especially Eddie who was smiling in disbelief and shock. You pointed at him yelling "ha! What now Munson!" He yelled at you back, "say no more! Watch!"

You all continued playing for hours and took a break to eat something. While you were waiting for the food to arrive you took Eddie up to your room showing him the amazing display on your wall of metal bands and other stuff. "Aaand this is my fabulous room that displays." Eddie looked at your posters mesmerised as you sat on your bed looking at him. He finished looking around your room then sat down next to you.

"Aaliyah can I... tell you something?" "Sure go ahead." You noticed that he hesistated trying to bring out what he wanted to say until he gave in. "Well, we never really started speaking until yesterday but even then I noticed you around and stuff and you're absolutely gorgeous. And I want us to get closer and hopefully it'll evolve into something much stronger in the future."

You smiled at his statement before responding. "Sure I'd love to hang out with you more and I also hope it'll evolve into something... bigger", you said in a sultry tone. He raised his eyebrows while smirking slightly and moved closer to you. You both started to lean in before he made the first move of your lips touching each other's. Your lips connected and they immediatley started moving in sync. His hands travelled to your back and waist. You carried on lipsing him then straddled his lap. A small groan came out of his mouth when he felt your vag on his shaft.

He placed his hands on your waist having a grip on them, while you grinded on him moving your waist back and forth slowly. You whimpered quietly as he squeezed your butt and pushed you down harder onto his groin. You took off his denim vest and jacket and threw them onto the floor. You were about to take off his shirt until someone bursted into your room.

"Hey guys, the food is- MY EYES!!" Mike yelled while covering his eyes. You scurried off Eddie then grabbed a water bottle on your desk and threw at at him yelling at him to get out of your room. He didn't even hesitate and shut the door quickly then ran downstairs. You looked at Eddie and he just smiled at you and said, "next time we'll make sure to lock the door sweetheart." You playfully punched him while smiling, "shut up".

༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

"And then I walked in and she was like... on top of him and she was like about to take his shirt off! That's more disgusting than when we saw the mind flayer!" The boys made a disgusted face then Dustin quickly whisper-yelled, "oh shit! Don't say anything they're coming!" You walked in front of Eddie and said, "you guys are all so stupid if you think we didn't hear your whole conversation." They all looked back and forth between you and Eddie multiple times before going back to talking between themselves. You rolled your eyes and went to sit down at the table and eat since the others were hogging up the couch.

After you ate you were sort of bored so you decided to invite over Robin for a bit. 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and you quickly got up to answer it. "Liyah!!" Robin squealed as she hugged you tightly, she was basically your best friend and was so kind as always. "Robin!!" You both let go and she came inside and all the boys turned their heads. They all said hi to her and gave her hugs except Eddie. Instead, they gave each other fist bumps. "Liyah where's your parents?" Robin asked as you two walked upstairs. "They went out for a few days as a lil' anniversary thing. So since I'm the oldest I have to look after Dustin and the other's when they come down." Robin nodded then you two went up into your room.

She talked to you about her love interest Vickie who she saw at the mall today for a long time which you never minded because you found it adorable when she ranted about who she loved. Once she finished rambling she asked if you had any love interests which you responded with yes. "Oh my God who?!" "Okay well... It's Eddie", her jaw dropped and she looked at you in disbelief before asking, "Eddie Munson? I mean it makes sense now you two are so alike but still i never knew that Aaliyah Morrison would fancy Eddie Munson!" You chuckled at her statement and talked about how you kissed him for a while and started taking his clothes on until Mike interrupted you two.

Robin was flabbergasted the whole time and couldn't believe her ears. "Robin you need to close your mouth before it gets stuck like that hun", she laughed then continued to listen to what you were saying without her jaw dropping every 5 seconds.

Robin was showing you some of the stuff she drew and painted in her art book then you heard a knock at your bedroom door. You excused yourself and went to see who it was and of course it was the one and only... Eddie the banished. "Oh, hey Eddie!" "Hey, I'm leaving now because I need to see Chrissy for... something." You furrowed your eyebrows and said, "alright get home safe and give me a quick ring when you're home okay?" He nodded and put his arm around your waist to bring you closer then said, "don't worry I will. Also you can keep my jacket." He motioned over to his jacket on the floor that you threw during your makeout session. You nodded smiling then he gave you a quick kiss then you both said bye to each other again and he took his departure.

You turned back to Robin smiling like a muppet. "What?" You asked while chuckling slightly sitting down next to her, "you totally have the hots for him." You pretended to flip your hair and said "I know, and what?" You both laughed then carried on going through Robin's book and gossiping about people.

༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

The next morning you were in a deep slumber drooling on your pillow dreaming about God know's what until there was frantic banging and knocking on your door. You quickly sat up as your door flung open. "Aaliyah! Wake up!"
"Oh my God Dustin what is it?!" Dustin took a second to catch his breath before managing to say, "Eddie's missing. He's in danger right now."

༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Next chapter will basically be a part 2 of this chapter so theres that. this one took so long to upload bc i kept having to do other stuff :DD

tysm for reading

-dojasmoon💓