3. Here. Now.

You realize you stopped breathing. Moments pass and you hear him stride towards you. Being nightblind, your eyes take a longer time adjusting to the dark, so you don't see him when he takes you in his arms, one hand on your head and another on your waist, his mouth crushing yours again.

Your bodies slam onto the bathroom wall while you kiss, his hands greedily moving all over your body. Your fingers fumble on his shirt, while his had already opened your pants. As it slides down to the floor, you feel him grip your ass, pulling you closer to his hardness. You feel it - it was surprisingly huge - and you moan in his mouth. "Fuck," you say, as you rip his shirt off. He breaks off from you and continues to undress, while you kick your pants away and work on the top you had just put on seconds ago.

Within seconds you are both naked, and by this time your eyes have fully adjusted to the dark. You stare at his naked figure, your eyes traveling from his shoulders, to his surprisingly muscled chest, his soft belly, and then his very erect member. You feel your own tenderness ache, imagining what it would feel like to be taken by that huge dick. Well, you don't have to imagine any longer, you think to yourself. You find yourself instantly drawn to him, and you kneel. As if he read your mind, he grabs onto your head as you put his entire length in your mouth. Curiously, it wasn't as large as you originally thought it was. You thought it wouldn't fit in your entire mouth, but it did. He moaned your name as you licked and sucked, his hand guiding your head as you move. You love the way he tastes, and the way his fingers tangle in your hair, pushing his shaft deeper and deeper into your mouth. He curses, and he reaches down to grab you by your shoulders. He flips you, your face almost hitting the bathroom wall had you not caught yourself, and his hand settles on the crook of your hips. Without warning, he plunges deep into you, and you stifle a scream. If you hadn't been wet, the impact would have hurt. But since you were already soaking, he slid in with ease. You try hard to be silent, but his cock felt so good inside you. He covers your mouth with one hand and raises your leg with the other, slightly twisting your body. At this angle, he hits your g-spot directly, and you scream into his hand. You feel his teeth sink into your shoulders as he tries to suppress his own groans of pleasure. The heat in your abdomen is quickly building up. The thought of you getting caught, the sheer pleasure of his cock inside you, the general sense that this is not something you should be doing, it all just added to your excitement. His grip on your mouth and leg tighten as he quickly reaches his climax, and before you could react, he pulls out and you feel his semen run down your thighs.

You heave, trying hard not to express your disappointment for not finishing. You were seconds away, but you figure you'll just finish on your own at home. Your eyes shoot open as you remember: DINNER. You check your watch, but it was too dark to see. He moves away from you just as you were about to say something. You then realize: okay now what? What could you possibly say after doing what you just did? You hear him recede into one of the shower cubicles. He's probably washing himself as you hear the water running. You grab your clothes and go back to the cubicle you were in before. You quickly wash up, being careful to use scented soap to somehow mask the smell. You even put a little perfume just in case.

After fixing yourself, you dread opening the door. By the time you were done, the water wasn't running anymore, and there was silence outside your cubicle. Fuck, what am I going to do? You take two deep breaths, then you step outside.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Rob outside, waiting for you. His face was flushed, but he still looked good. His eyes met yours, but your guilt took hold of you so you looked away quickly. You turned to face the mirror instead, staring at his back. You stood there, facing away from each other, for a few minutes, sinking in the quiet.

"How's your shoulder?" he says, to break the silence.

You realize you didn't check. You tug at your shirt and reveal your shoulder. There's a visible bite mark, but there is no open wound. "Fuck," you say. You realize you can't hide that from your husband, unless you make no contact for a couple of days. You figure you can do that. "It's alright," you say. "It'll go away."

"Gigil, sorry," was all he said. You fix your shirt again to hide the mark. A few more moments of silence. This is getting way too awkward, so you decide to say goodbye. As you open your mouth, he turns to face the mirror as well, and now his eyes meet yours. You look at each other for a few seconds, and you couldn't help but sigh. He looks like a boy guilty of doing something wrong, and it totally disarms you. You smile, then you chuckle. He joins you, and in a shocking display of affection you didn't expect, he grabs your waist, pulls you close to his side, and buries his face in your hair as he laughs.

"What am I gonna do with you?" he whispers while he is still nuzzling your head. He seems surprisingly shy after the shit you just did. You feel abashed too, but it was already done; there was no use worrying about it.

"I thought it didn't happen? What are you worried about?" You ask him gently.

Without looking at you, he whispers. "What if I want to do it again?"

You look at your reflections in the mirror. He's taller than you, so while he buried his face in your hair, he was bent in a strange angle. You think it's probably hurting his neck, but he still is there. You wonder if it's because he's shy, ashamed, or just surprisingly affectionate for a man. When you don't answer, he straightens up, and looks at your reflection with a strange look on his face. "Well?" he says. He looks like he's trying to be serious, but his face is still flushed. You realize he's masking whatever he's feeling with his current contorted face. You bite your lip, smile and shake your head.

"Then we'll be discreet." His hand squeezes your waist. "But next time, no more marks, okay?"