prolouge

there is a man in the corner of the room drinking his sorrow away but what happened to make him like this ?

flashback

priyanshu pov

at kris home

priyanshu -"Bella please don't leave me. What did I do? What did I do? To make you want to break up with me." I asked her as tears dropped out my eyes, I tried to reach for only

#smack#

Bella -don't grab me.  I don't love you any more.  I  never even loved you! I guess when I agree to be with you I was in the moment and you just happened to make me laugh, plus our mothers are close. But you were never my type. Your a trash ass soccer or what you call football player and your dream of being the best player in the world will always be a dream ! and a damn cheat! Like for real. You a damn liar and a damn fool Acting all innocent even now after cheating on me!" 

She screamed as I held my cheek in shock looking at her in shock. She started to hit me and throw things at me while I just stood there and took it. my friend's ,sister and mother looking at me in disgust. While abell (weekend ) was behind her smirking at me.but what hurt me was  even Kendall my best friend and favourite sister from childhood also glaring at me ,and dua who also I consider my sister ,I am the one who introduced her and Anwar together ,all my friends are disgusted by me (Gigi,zayn ,Justin ,Hailey ,Scott,travis, devin etc )

Priyanshu -quietly . I turn around and ran as fast as possible ,I can't believe this .I drove to my home as fast as possible

flashback end

that's why I am here drinking and crying my eyes out ,how did this happen ?                                  just one day the accusation of me cheating and even supposed rape came  and my whole life turned upside down.

I was basically being dragged on social medial and entertainment news like sky sport, tmz   for supposedly cheating on Bella .

 As if that was not worse I am currently being accused of rape and attacking the female who I was cheating on Bella with. People were calling me all type of disgusting shit. even including all my ex friends and family .

"ring ring "

I look at my phone and John is calling .John is only few people have stuck with me and one of them was John my agent 

John -hey kid how are coping up !

priyanshu - like shit !!!

John -sorry to heart that ,but there is one more thing ,Manchester United won't renew your contract .

priyanshu -what why? !!! I was their top scorer and assist maker last season 

John -it seems they want to get rid of you  due to your reputation that you have now  due to the incident  ,sorry kid I really tried to convince them 

priyanshu -so what now ?(very loudly )

John -lets wait for other club offers and then see 

priyanshu -do what "hick " you want to do 

John -boy, have you been drinking ?

priyanshu -........................"thud "

John -priyanshu !!!!!

chapter end