So? Dinner Tonight

priyanshu pov

Barbara and I have spent the past four days together and we've really gotten to know each other pretty well. It's only been four days but I feel as though I've known her for years. All the activities that were booked in advance for her honeymoon she asked if I'd join her on them and luckily nothing was too intimate, the most intimate was probably the couples massage yesterday but I'm not really a massage person so she did that alone and considering how much falling Chloe has been doing, she enjoyed herself very much.and my team all went to see this f1 gp ,that they were very exited about .so it has been just me and Barbara .

Over these last four days of me teaching her how to ski, I wouldn't say she has mastered the art of skiing but she's definitely gotten a lot better than she was on day one. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't developed a liking for her over these days.

"You did amazing today. Nothing left to teach, all you need now is to just remember if you go out tomorrow" I said to Barbara as we walked into the lobby having finished our skiing for today.

"I owe it all to you. If it wasn't for you I would have spent these last four days drinking and ordering room service but because of you, I've done those things and skiing" she said, making me laugh. She's honestly one of the most naturally funny people I've met.

"A sophisticated woman" I joked back.

"I won't lie to you priyanshu, I hate that you're leaving in the morning"

"So am I. Spending these days with you has completely taken my mind off of everything bad that's been going on and I..." I cut her off.

"Dinner tonight?" I blurted out.

"What?"

"Can we have dinner tonight?"

"Like just dinner or a date dinner?" she questioned, still sounding a little surprised from my outburst

"A date dinner" she didn't reply straight away. "It's just, when I bought you that drink I was just doing something nice and I really didn't do it to get you to come over to me but I'm so glad you did and over these four days, I've really developed a liking for you, I really like you and I leave tomorrow and I know we've exchanged numbers to talk after but I don't know when or if I'll ever see you in person again and if so, I'd really like to have dinner with you"

I'm twenty and I sound like a twelve year old telling someone he has a crush on them.

"I like you too priyanshu  and I've also been thinking that we might not ever see each other again, so yes, I will have dinner with you tonight" she replied to me making me smile as she did.

"Okay, great, amazing. Is eight good?"

''Eight s fine" she replied as the lift stopped on my floor which is a few below hers.

"I'll see you later then" I told her before she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You definitely will" she said just before the doors shut and I was left with a huge smile on my face. As soon as the doors shut I got straight into the other lift and went back down to buy myself something to wear for dinner, I want to make an effort so I bought myself a black suit. Once I got back to my room, I showered and sorted my hair out before getting myself dressed while on the phone to my zendeya and tom who were giving me advice and were happy that I was moving on as I had a discussion about this with all my friend

what priyanshu wore