Madrid Here I Come

TIMESKIP

    skysport -Priyanshu Ekaksha arrives in Madrid after signing with Real Madrid  last week  on a free transfer from Manchester United for a 5 year deal  which will see him earn 36 million dollar annually with bonuses ,it seems Real Madrid are goi...

    skysport -Priyanshu Ekaksha arrives in Madrid after signing with Real Madrid  last week on a free transfer from Manchester United for a 5 year deal  which will see him earn 36 million dollar annually with bonuses ,it seems Real Madrid are going all out for the 20 year old star .is this a good decision ? .well we will find out .

send you prediction for Real Madrid this 2022 season !

.................................................................

as I arrive in madrid ,the bright sunlight and and a nice breeze hits my face ,after signing the contract last week. I have been the talk of the football world and thanks to John working his magic we get one hell of a deal which I couldn't say no to.

as I make way to my new home ,I can't help but wonder what Barbara is doing ,you see we are kind'a dating ,now you all might think what the hell is kind'a dating .well she says due to what happened in her previous relationship she is trying to move on and it will take some time which I completely understands so she is not my official girlfriend but we are dating ,its complicated .,so we are currently texting and communicating via phone and she will be coming to my Real Madrid debut in a few days ,we have decided to keep our low -key relationship as if media finds out I don't want her to have the hate ,plus I don't want Kendall to use her contacts in modelling world and close opportunities for her.

as I reach my home ,last week when we came we even went house hunting ,as even Barbra helped to choose through the pictures I sent as I am horrible at choosing design etc ,so we bought two house one for me and other for the crew

(priyanshu home)

it was quite away from the main city but still close enough to the stadium ,perfect for me as I enter the house I see piles and piles of boxes that I need to sort out ,

I sigh tiredly ,and start putting a few boxes to where they belong ,but I am so tired from the flight ,so I decided that maybe after a nap I start doing this ,so I went and slept for a while

noon

"ring ring "

as I hear the bell ring ,who could be now at this time ,I groggily get up and go to the door ,but to my surprise its Barbara with a suitcase