How Fun~

Kin Rok Soo!! You incompetent fool! How could you make your underlings retreat!? Don't you see that you caused those damages? How will you solve this, huh?!

Shouldn't at least one of you stay behind and kill those rats? Aigoo headache! What a headache! If one of you just stalled some time, I would have been able to retrieve some of our treasures. Tsk tsk!"

Civil department head kept barking. His frowning face made him look even uglier.
This old man got quite useful abilities fitting for his position. But even those will go to waste when used by the wrong person.

The man in front of Kim Rok Soo is the definition of a selfish greedy bastard. He collected quite a variety of weapons. They worth a fortune in this apocalypse. And that pig is ranting about his lost treasures.

'How annoying. How many more of these kinds do i have to deal with?'

'Stall? For what? Your shits? They sure get on my nerves. Like hell I would make my team members stoop so low for you'.

Rok Soo calmly discarded the pig's worthless grumbling. Honestly? He wants to slam that ugly face on the table. But he still has to watch out for his subordinates. Don't want to give them more trouble.

Kim Rok Soo had a stoic face, showing no emotion what so ever. His reddish brown eyes stared directly into the low life's eyes,
never breaking eye contact. He looked like he didn't even bother.

And that infuriated the pig.

'How dare he!? Just because the higher ups favor him, doesn't mean he can disrespect me!', the pig blabbering.

'As the rumors said, he is an emotionless bastard'.

'Their little company wouldn't have lasted long if it weren't for that bastard.'
'But now he's gone. Who cares if this green horn does good or not, he just a useless thorn!'

C.D.H: "You all worthless shits can't even do your job properly. What use with that pathetic persistence! I am your superior and you listen to my orders! Even while dead, that bastard Lee Soo hyuk had to leave his spawn behind! Tsk Tsk"
"Leave! I want to see the files and the charge tomorrow! GO!! GET OUT"

The pig bastard kept crapping.

Kim Rok Soo's face turned dark and his eyes turned chilly when he heard Lee Soo Hyuk name coming out of a excuse of a man's mouth. He only reacted when that pig shouted.

"Of course", he curtly replied. The pig fumed but rok soo could care less. His mind swirled with murder. "I'm sure I got rid of those pests.",rok soo murmured. 'Those bugs won't just leave hyung alone. What options do I have this time?', rok soo darkly thought. 'Ah~ how could I forget?'

Rok Soo turned to his left. It's already dark outside. The lightning in the corridor was faint. He saw his reflection on the mirror.

*You've gone weak~*, the reflection purred.

Rok Soo eyed it, seemingly not surprised.

*Should you need me, I'll gladly help. I haven't out for long. When was the last time? Ah~ it's one of them,right!? Why would I be awake if not for that*, said the delighted reflection.

"We got a conference tomorrow. Shall we make it more fun Soo-ah?", said rok soo, smiling brightly.

*We won't have to bury a body this time, will we?*, said Soo-ah mischievously.

"Oh no~ This will be better~", rok soo purred slightly.

*Happy to see you haven't changed!! You are the wearker one between us. Not broken, I believe?*. Soo-ah said with crecent eyes but there's a small worry buried deeper down.

^ Snort! ^ "Please! I'm not that weak",
rok soo retorted.

"Now now~ let's get down to business, shall we?". Rok Soo and Soo-ah had double malicious smirks on their faces.

Time Skip-

During the conference, there were files miraculously appeared in front of the most just and neutral groups but of course the corrupted as well. The files were detailed about how that certain someone allied with a particular group to do some shaddy things like rape, embezzlement, theft, concealment of death rates, unnatural losses in resources, etc. Quite fancy words.
The files are written in colors deliberately to infuriate the reader.

It was a festive day! for Kim Rok Soo that is~ The whole country was turned upside down. And he enjoyed it thoroughly.

A few of the colleges suspected that it was Kim Rok Soo who dropped the bomb. An atomic bomb. I mean who wouldn't?! THAT supposedly emotionless man was SMILING!! Smiling!
BRIGHTLY Even!! That scared the shit out of the higher ups cause they know it. They know those incidents which pop up  here and there, all of the happened when Kim Rok Soo was smiling. And that is NO good. Therefore, they dug up farther and uprooted a number of exclusive members. It was quite an entertaining uproar for the victims. They thanked whoever made this happen.

When all of the executives, team leaders and departments were losing their shits,
Kim Rok Soo was gliding in and out of ever room with a charming smile. Some newbies were surprised to see the opposite of the rumors.
^ An Record Ability User: Kim Rok Soo, competent, efficient, calculative and cold team leader since the famous Lee Soo Hyuk. The most sought out combat strategist ^

Those who haven't seen Kim Rok Soo were shocked but those who know him were shocked for a different reason.
'He did it again. I know I was him', was the thought they had.

While people were being shocked and frightened,  Kim Rok Soo: ...

.
.
.

*Ah~ how fun~*
"Ah~ how fun~". Both chuckled.