》Kim Hyomin {✔}

ASAPღusername :: ultbabes pronouns :: she/herface claim :: EJ (ALICE)backup face claim:: Sohee (ALICE)parent 1 face claim:: HyunAparent 2 face claim:: DAWNcompany :: Starshipbackup company ::HYBE Label

ASAPღ
username :: ultbabes
pronouns :: she/her
face claim :: EJ (ALICE)
backup face claim:: Sohee (ALICE)
parent 1 face claim:: HyunA
parent 2 face claim:: DAWN
company :: Starship
backup company ::HYBE Label

BUTTERღ
full name :: Kim Hyomin ( 김효민 )
nicknames :: Hyomi, Min
stage name :: Hyundawn
age :: 19
birthdate :: April 16, 2002
hometown :: Seoul, South Korea
nationality :: Korean
ethnicity :: Asian
weight :: 163cm
height :: 45kg
blood type :: B
allergies :: none

TOMBOYღ
personality ::
▪︎Sociable; She grew up in the spotlight and has never been afraid to talk to people.
▪︎Tough-skinned; She learned early on how brutal people can be especially their opinions towards idols at times. So she developed a tough-skin.
▪︎Kind; She is a sweet and caring girl who is always ready to help.
trivia ::
▪︎Favorite color is purple
▪︎Likes to DIY her shoes
▪︎Feels pressure due to her parents fame
▪︎Besides her parents her role model is Hyoyeon
▪︎Favorite anime is My Hero Academia

DRUNK-DAZEDღ
self rating ~ ( pls make it reasonable, meaning no 100's )
vocal { 76/100 }
dance ( 88/100 }
rap { 0/100 }
stage Presence { 65/100 }
visuals { 78/100 }
leadership { 0/100 }
self introduction :: "It's your tough girl, Hyu Hyu Hyundawn imnida!"

TALK & TALKღ
backstory :: Hyomin was born in Seoul, South Korea. Being a child to idol pare to was never easy, she was always in the spotlight. Sometimes it would scare her when fans came around because of their high energy. Always seeing people watching you felt weird when you were younger. As she got older you began to understand your parents lifestyle and at times found it fascinating how total strangers could love someone so much and barely know them, to have these people love and support someone. As she got into kpop herself she began to understand that love, that feeling of someone or a group of people's very existence making you feel joy, laughter, and even sadness at times, getting you through even the toughest of times. It was then that she knew she wanted to be an idol to make others feel such emotions.

family speech :: My parents helped me a lot with mentally as well as physically preping to be an idol. They made sure I learned proper technique. My dad taught me how to compose and write music, and my mom would help me with Dance and stage presence. They always made sure that I had as much of a normal childhood as possible even after I told them I wanted to be qn idol. I always admired how they did what they wanted and didn't let others opinions bother them.
elimination speech :: "I'm sad that I won't be continuing my journey here with everyone, but I will continue to work towards my dream and cheer you all on."
winning speech :: "What? Me?" *points to herself in disbelief before dropping down tears flowing* "Thank you so much!" *tears* "I had worries and struggles at times, but continued to fight for my dream. Thank you for seeing my hard work and choosing to support me. *sniffles* "Eomma, Appa, Thank you for always pushing me to follow my dream. I did it!" *happy tears*
message to me :: I'm excited for this and can't wait to support.
anything i missed :: none
message to you :: tysm for applying! i'm so excited to get started! liek fr i hope you have fun here, as much as i am having! ty again!

《TAKEN BY centerjjang

《TAKEN BY centerjjang》