𝗜

IT was only a blink of an eye when they realized they came back to the academy, "oh, good God" Luther groaned whole touching his lower back

"wha- what day is it?" he asked, pointing over at the newspaper on the table "April second, 2019" both Five and Ashley answered.

"day after the apocalypse" Five added "wait, so we stopped it" said Allison "my God, it's over?" Ashley said rubbing her forehead.

"did we..actually succeed at something? that's incredible!" Klaus exclaimed, Ashley laughed at Klaus wrapping her arm around his waist.

it was no secret that Ashley and Klaus were super duper close, they both share the same interest, and they both were super super close with Ben. they're the trio you could never pull apart.

"i don't know about you guys, but i need a drink" Klaus hugged Ashley then Vanya, "yes!" Ashley exclaimed as Klaus hand his arm around her shoulder walking over to the liquor part of their living room.

"here!" Ashley exclaimed happily, grabbing a bottle of liquor, "oh here! ice" said Klaus and grabbed two liquor glass.

Ashley poured in for the both of them, "cheers!" they said laughing after. not noticing a figure on the other side of the room.

"why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?" Diego suddenly spoke made everyone's eyes fall on him, "what?" Ashley replied leaving Klaus and walking over to Diego, "holy shit.." she muttered.

and by that the figure stood up and spoke, his old voice making everyone, or Ashley jump at the surprise "holy shit!" she exclaimed her right hand on her chest.

"dad" "dad?" she walked closer, "you're alive" Luther whispered, "why shouldn't i be?" Reginald asked. Ashley scoffed rolling her eyes and crossed her arms.

"yeah, right and I'm just happy that we're home and together again" Luther smiled "home? this isn't your home" Reginald furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you talking about?" said Allison.

"this is the umbrella academy" she added, "wrong again" "this old bitch" Ashley muttered wanting to punch the freaking life out of him.

"this is the sparrow academy" Reginald said and footsteps were heard, Ashley turned around to see four silhouettes and a floating square "yo Klaus, look at that square" Ashley pointed over at it, squinting her eyes.

"dad, who the hell are these assholes" a voice said, "who the fuck.." she shivers, her face scrunched up when she saw a familiar looking guy but only with longer hair and a scar.

"shit." was all that could fell out of their lips, "Ben" Klaus smiled "Ben.." Luther walked closer "is that really you?" he added. Ashley was over the moon happy when she saw him. "i can't believe it!" she mumbles excitedly, a vivid smile placed on her face.

which Ben will remember, always.

but Ben on the other hand, he furrowed his eyebrows, thinking who the hell are they and why are they asking me if i'm really me.