𝗜𝗜𝗜

A/N: this chapter is based on the intro video of Ben and Christopher but minus Christopher:)

"this one will look great on you, trust me" Klaus said handing her a dress, "come on! try it" he pushed Ashley inside the fitting room, "i! can't! fuck!" Klaus heard her from the inside of the fitting room

"oh my God!!" he heard her exclaim, "are you okay?" he stood up. "look!" she moved the curtain to the side showing the dress on her.

"you look...pretty" Klaus stepped close to her looking at her then at the dress, "are you crushing on me now or?" Ashley jokingly smirked and looked him.

"you're shit!" Klaus laughed out loud making Ashley laugh as well, "try to do it more, seductive. then boom" Klaus snapped his fingers "you'll get any guy on his knees for you" "i'm nothing without you Klaus!" she replied going in the fitting room once again to change back into her outfit.

"soo? are we gonna buy this?" "yes!"

Klaus and Ashley spent their afternoon spending some of the money she stole on clothes, food and other stuff.

────── -ˋˏ ✉︎ ˎˊ- ──────

"you need this jacket more than i do" Klaus said, placing his jacket on her, she's wearing a silk black halter tight dress that's stopped mid high and heels.

"i promise to be your chaperone through out the night!" Klaus exclaimed making her laugh, honestly. she and Klaus haven't spent time that was only just the two of them.

well maybe they did like 10 days ago, when they were still in the 60's. Ashley visited Klaus' home where they got drunk and did drugs. just normal Klaus and Ashley doings. with her not knowing that their Ben was watching her vent to Klaus how she misses him so much and wanting to die just to be with him, to be with her Ben.

"you don't know how much i miss this" Ashley shouted right at Klaus' ear "what?" Klaus shouted back. not hearing clearly from the loud music. "is that who i think it is?" Klaus screamed pointing at someone in front of them.

"who?" "Ben!" "Ben?!" Ashley yelled making eye contact with Ben who smirked at her and stood up.

"shit! shit! shit!" she pushed Klaus to the side" "what! stop shoving me Jesus!" Klaus yelled gripping her wrist "let's get a drink!" they walked over to the bar. panic still over Ashley's body as she keeps looking side to side and behind her.

"i'll just have beer. please thanks" the bartender grabbed a bottle of beer and immediately opened it, handing it to Klaus "what about the lady here?" "mojito please" she answered as she still
kept on looking around.