[HIM]

[HIM]

THE SERVANTS POURED through the dining hall's doors, carrying trays, food pots, and stacked plates. He watched them hurry along the scattered tables, not wasting a minute before setting items down, leaving, and coming back with something new.

"Is that the only reason you skipped your duties?" his brother asked, a growl in his voice.

He slid his eyes from the mass of servants to his brother's, uninterested in their current conversation.

"Yes," he said, watching his brother roll his shoulders. "Father didn't need us there, but you showing up was probably very appropriated."

"You..." it was a snarl, very low not to alarm any of the other wolves that came to the dining hall to enjoy their meal and family time.

Like he wanted.

"Did you even help Father?" He asked, eyes staring down at the opposite end of the table as a couple of young women came down, setting plates.

His brother recoiled, eyes narrowing. " Even if I didn't, it doesn't excuse you."

He shrugged, not caring much for his brother's words. His father choose the sentencing for the human girl, what was he to do there? As entertaining as it may have been, it wasn't as fun as sparring with a few young warriors.

They are getting quite good.

He was most pleased with himself. He was teaching most of them. It was his most excellent skill. While he was smiling to himself, the young woman had made her way down to him. Making sure to keep her head bowed, she placed a plate in front of him. His nostrils flared, eyes widening as his wolf stirred. A rumble in his chest. His hand quickly grabs onto the young woman's wrist. She gasped, trying to snatch it back out, but he held fast.

There was a scent. A scent familiar, but strange scent. It caused his wolf to stir, causing him to feel anxious. He released the young woman's hand, ignoring his brother's questions as she scrambled away.

He needed a run.

__________

Thanks for Reading!

If there are any mistakes you spot while reading you can let me know!

Other than that, Vote, Comment, or click 'Add to library' for notification when another chapter is posted at YOUR will!

Author's Note: I am back! Writer's block really knocked me around! Along with personal issues that arose during the time, which caused it to last longer than I hoped. But I am back! Chapter Six will be posted at the regular time tonight!

Question: Have you had writer's block? How did you do "cure" it?