2, 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘺𝘦

Fiona twirled the light blue underside of her hair lazily as she looked at herself in the mirror, feeling like something was something

Fiona twirled the light blue underside of her hair lazily as she looked at herself in the mirror, feeling like something was something. Ever since her friends had left she had started dying her hair a lot more. She used to just dye one strand purple to match Mal, or dark blue to match Evie.

She needed a change when they left to try and forget them. She had a pink underside for a while, and actually thought it looked pretty good, but when she became friends with Uma she died it light blue to match her. Though now she was starting to worry that Uma thought she did it to copy her.

She wanted to dye it again, partially because she was trying to make sure she didn't become boring and lose all of her friends again. She thought dying her hair was a good way to do that.

So she walked out of the room she was in, and started to make her way to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye, stealing a twenty from someone on the way.

"Hey Dizzy, I know you guys are closed and everything but do you think you could-" She walked through the curtain as she spoke, before stopping in her tracks when she noticed Mal sitting in the chair, admiring her new purple hair in the mirror.

Upon hearing her voice, Mal froze as well before a smile etched on her face. "Hey Fi." She greeted, not realizing that Fiona would be mad at her for leaving.

As stupid as it sounds, a part of Fiona felt bad for talking about Mal the way she had earlier. There was a second where all she wanted to do was run up to Mal and hug her for hours, but that went away fast. "What are you doing here?"

Mal's smile dropped in an instant once she heard the bitterness in her voice. "I came back from Auradon." She answered as that told Fiona everything she wanted to know. "I thought you'd be happy to see me."

Fiona scoffed, an incredulous look on her face. "You left me. For months after saying you would come back for me. You lied to me."

"I wasn't lying, I thought I would be able to come back for you. It's not my fault they couldn't bring anyone else."

"So you're telling me that you sat down with your new boyfriend, who is literally a king, and asked him if you could bring over at least one more villain kid, and he turned you down?"

Mal was speechless. She hadn't actually sat down with Ben and asked. She had come close to doing it many times but felt too guilty. He had already fought against his parents to bring over the four of them, she figured it would sound greedy in a way to ask for him to bring over someone else.

"Of course you didn't." She rolled her eyes before turning to walk out of the salon before bumping right into Harry. "Harry, what a pleasant surprise."

Harry smiled at her before walking over to Dizzy. "Fork it over." He spoke, talking about the money Mal had given her before either of them had shown up. He tapped his hook on the counter where she kept the cash register twice, still not noticing Mal. "Now the rest of it."