❝ MARY WHEELER ❞

mary wheeler was scared of a lot of things. vomit, blood, alcohol and her mom's boyfriend to name a few.

mary lives next door to her lifelong bestfriend, richie tozier. she and richie were bestfriends from the first day mary defended him. henry bowers was picking on richie for being a "fag" and mary had enough, punched henry and then proceeded to buy richie icecream and went to the arcade with him. she and richie were inseparable, they always were.

marys moms boyfriend (john), was an abusive twat. he beat the shit out of mary for the smallest things and he raped her when she was young, she never told anyone, but it scared the living shit out of her.

marys mom fell into a pit of depression every time john threatened to kill her, mary and himself. yet she never left him. up until the moment she died in 99' from liver failure, she claimed she loved him, and he loved her.

john attempted killing mary when he found out she was lesbian.
"i will have no fags in my house i just won't!!" were his exact words. "YOUR HOUSE?? you live here for free, asshole!!" mary spat back, that earned her a beating within an inch of her life. she went back to school, with a couple of scars, nobody even questioned it, not even her friends. that was a blessing.

marys rough upbringing caused her to fall into a pit of darkness, getting addicted to cigarettes, xanax, self harm and starving herself. mary attempts to overcome this, but inevitably fails.

mary is compassionate, love-driven and highly committed to her friends. she gets highly protective when any of her friends are in danger. mary is also rebellious and impulsive, she acts on impulse and tends not to think before acting, this earns her a few bad points, but she has the best interest at heart. mary doesn't handle criticism that well and tends to get pissed if you say something even slightly critical about her.

when it comes to facing pennywise, mary is armed with a knife or an axe that could cut his head off cleanly.

however — the good overshadows the bad, with mary wheeler.