❝ HANNIE WATANABE ❞

hannie watanabe has had a pretty hard life. her fear of water grew from when she drowned, when she was only three years old. the thought of drowning again terrifies her, and it still haunts her ten years later.

hannies family has extremely high expectations for her life and they completely ignored her learning disabilities, simply because they didn't 'believe in them'. this caused a chain reaction, causing hannie to rebel against her family. obviously har parents didn't like this, but did hannie care?? - not one bit. people even gave her the nickname
the fallen angel❞. hannie didn't mind the nickname, as long as people didn't cross the line.

hannie is very outgoing and enjoys making new friends, meanwhile she is extremely hard on herself and can never catch a break. hannie will stop at nothing to protect her friends, even if she gets hurt. this makes her very admirable, loyal and loving.

hannie had suffered with bulimia for a great deal of their life, they binge on large amounts of food and purge, to get rid of the extra calories. this became an addiction for hannie and it got even worse over the years.

hannie likes playing softball and watching movies, they love sleeping and has an interest in fashion. hannies style is, bright, fun and overall very unique.

when it comes down to facing pennywise hannie is armed with a softball bat that could poke his eyes out.

hannie and beverly have always had a connection, the spark has always been there, little did they both know, they were both longing for the same thing...

THANK YOU TO -SUGARINGCANDY FOR CREATING HANNIE ♡