𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

—✧*ੈ✩—
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ⇄ 𝟺:𝟺𝟺 𝙿𝙼
BEDSTUY, BROOKLYN
—✧*ੈ✩—
*Go read the intro if you haven't already for information about the characters

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ⇄ 𝟺:𝟺𝟺 𝙿𝙼BEDSTUY, BROOKLYN—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—*Go read the intro if you haven't already for information about the characters

—✧*ੈ✩—
Jaking "King" Lawrence
3rd POV
—✧*ੈ✩—
𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕠 - 𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
3 Years Ago

"King don't move and don't make a sound."

King along with his older brother, Jah, would be in a store that was currently getting shot up. King would be confused and scared with various other emotions going haywire but his brother on the other hand would be calm and collected as if he knew exactly what was going on and why.

"Don't move from this spot. If I'm not back in 10 minutes then wait with the Ock. Yo, take care of my brother, aight?"

The Ock would nod and then place a firm grip on King. Jah would then stand up and walk to the front. King would peek from behind the counter and then see Jah going back and forth with two men that were pointing guns at him.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The next thing you'd hear was a thud on the ground and then people running. King would look at the fallen body with tears streaming down his eyes. He then pushed the Ock off of him and ran to the body of his dying brother.

"King.. I want you to be better than me. That sounds so cliche.."

Even on his last breath, Jah still found a way to chuckle. He then gave King a hug and tried to continue speaking, even if he was spitting up blood.

"The code to my safe is 2655, take whatever you need and keep everything else in there and place the safe where only you can find it. Everything in there will explain what happened. I love you..."

After Jah's last words, King would scream with his brother dead in his arms. The Ock would then bring the police to King and the now passed Jah.

"I love you too, Jakai."

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

KING would be getting ready to go outside with a few of his friends. They were going out to eat. Although King loves going outside, he didn't really want to go today due to his nightmares about his brother's death coming back. The nightmares stopped after the first two years but they've made a return and he had one before waking up.