𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ⇄ 𝟿:𝟺𝟽 𝙿𝙼
EAST NEW YORK, BROOKLYN
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

Daequan "Quan" Bingleton1st POV—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕙 - 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟 𝟚—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

1st POV
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕙 - 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟 𝟚
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

It was me, Kai, Za, Mir and a few other of our manz at this function in the East. We were enjoying ourselves drinking, smoking and dancin with the fems here.. Well, Kai was just drinking and smoking cause he in love with his bitch.

"The opps in this shit." Mir was looking around the function and he peeped a few heads that we didn't fuck with. We knew that the party might be a bit oppy but this was just ridiculous.

"Fuck they gon do? They not doing shit to us word2mymotha." I was on bt already. I had d'usse in my system and I was ready to hurt a nigga.

[BT = Bad Timing]

"Bro they got the knocks." Kai's paranoid ass said that and I looked over at him with a straight face.

"Nigga what? We got the knocks too fuck is you talkin about." Mir spoke up before I did and flashed his grip to Kai which made Kai feel a lil safer.

Nigga Kai was all athlete. Like don't get me wrong, he can fight and shit but he just won't do nothing that'll risk his future like gettin a shot by a dickhead. He hate to admit it but gettin shot and being unable to play his sports was his worst fear.

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

𝟸:𝟸𝟸 𝙰𝙼

It was now 2:22 am and the party finally ended. As we went to leave we were all on hots due to the opps bein around so we all was on guard. As soon as we started walking down the block niggas ran up which led to us getting into a big ass brawl.

Next thing you know one of them niggas upped it and started flockin and that's when Mir upped it too and flocked back, hitting the nigga.

After that, we all ran off and then found where Kai parked his car and then sped off.

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

DOWNTOWN, BROOKLYN

We found our way at Kai's crib after and we went into his room and then he started panicking. Any potential risk to his future made him panic.

"Yo bro you pacing back nd' forth ain't helpin' nobody." Mir was sitting on Kai's bed with his hands locked together as he was thinking about his next move. The cameras at the block the shots were fired at weren't actually working so he didn't have much to worry about besides snitches.