𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ⇄ 𝟷:𝟹𝟻 𝚙𝚖
WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ⇄ 𝟷:𝟹𝟻 𝚙𝚖WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

—✧*ੈ✩—
Karma Dallas
1st POV
—✧*ੈ✩—
ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℍ.𝔼.ℝ - 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 (𝕗𝕥. 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕝 ℂ𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕒𝕣)
—✧*ੈ✩—

"You have to be fucking kidding."

I woke up late with this stupid ass nigga laid up on me and I had to get ready soon to do one of my client's wig installs. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't since the one nigga I that makes me feel at peace is laid up right on top of me. Even if we were broken up he's still my rock and I'll love him forever.

I got up, took my phone and then went into the bathroom to do my daily morning routine even if it was the afternoon. I showered, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face, fixed my hair and allat good stuff. By time I was done King's tall ass came behind me and put his arms around my waste and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Boy your breath smells like shit."

"It's from eating that nasty ass pussy of yours."

"Nasty? Boy don't play with me. You love this kitty cat."

"Of course I do."

He would kiss me on my cheek before showering and doing his morning routine. My crib was like his second house. He even got his own drawers in my room too with mad of his shit in it. Whenever he feels down or gets into it with his mom he always finds some way to pop up back here. My mother loves him and his mother loves me; it's just hard being in a relationship with him though due to all the problems both of us have.

"KARMAAA!!"

"I'm coming ma!"

My mom must've seen King at the crib and cooked because I was smelling some breakfast. This is some black people shit; who makes breakfast at 1 pm. King and I went to greet my mother and then we sat at the table and started eating.

"So King, you haven't came by recently. How've you been?" My mother and King always had a good relationship. My mother loves King as if he was her actual son. They have a good bond and I hate that our relationship effects their bond when King and I argue.

"I've been good. Been having nightmares again but I just think it's because his birthday is coming up. I've been happy recently though." King and I started our relationship of by bonding and talking about our depression. We realized we had so much in common and we promised each other that we'd both work on our depression. He's come a long way and so have I.