𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚑

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ⇄ 𝟹:𝟻𝟽 𝙿𝙼
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—Shamar "Mar" Robinson1st POV—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 - 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 ℙ𝕚𝕔—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
Shamar "Mar" Robinson
1st POV
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—
ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 - 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 ℙ𝕚𝕔
—✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩—

"She looks odee good bro."

After a few minutes of Karma and I just staring at each other, she finally started a conversation and we've just been talking about our interests and goals and getting to know each other.

This girl was so interesting and on top of that she looks so fucking good. From her mindset to the way she acts and carry herself. How the fuck her ex.. King? I think that's his name. Ion know how he fumbled that.

"Am I talking too much? ... Mar? Mar hellooo." She snapped her fingers and I came back to my senses. I zoned out and was just staring at her and listening.

"I'm sorry— I was listening but I zoned out thinking of you." I was honest with her. There wasn't a need for me to lie.

"You're that intrigued that you zone out to think about me? Boy please." She was holding back a smile but she maintained her eye contact with me.

"You ready for tonight? It's gonna be wild but just make sure you stay near me. It's easy to lose people at mosh pits." I warned her and thought back to when I first started and I kept loosing my friends as I couldn't keep up with them.

"I wouldn't say I'm ready but Ill be with you so I know Ill be safe." She let out an innocent smile that made me blush on the inside. I'm black, black nîggas don't blush.

"Mhmm. Also, I'm well known by most people that's gonna be there so if you see me talking to mad people don't be surprised. I'll introduce you to my friends too."

She smiled and then it faded away. "I have a question.. Did Malik tell you anything about who shot him?" She looked at me with concern but the question made me sigh.

Leek made me promise not to tell her specifically anything because she knows the niggas who shot him.

"No, he ain't tell me nun bout it. He told me that I'm not a street nigga and I should stay outta it." I lied, but i'm a good liar so it shouldn't be obvious i'm lying.

"Ohh.. Okay." She looked away and there was an awkward moment of silence until our food came.

"This look good as hell." I started eating and I looked up to see Karma bussing her food down. I took out my phone and started recording her.