Chapter 4: Teaching Survival Class at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title along with the end of the previous chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After deciding to be a teacher instead of a student, (Y/N) has been teaching them survival and showing off his weapons which excited Ruby from what she has seen. He's been thinking about showing pieces of his collection from his prey he's been hunting to show what is in space, after hours of students going through regular classes everyone arrives in class to sit down while (Y/N) jumps from the window and locks it behind him.....................
(Y/N): " Hello class."
Ruby: "Hi (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Now I taught you mostly everything about the dangers in space, I think I should show you a species that the Yautja have been fighting for years."
Yang: "Oh cool."
Weiss: "Is this species very dangerous?"
(Y/N): "From what you will know, this is a dangerous species."
.....................he grabs the skeleton and places it on the desk for the class to see looking amazed and interested:

Ruby: "Woah!"Pyrrha: "What kind of creature is that?"(Y/N): "Well, from a planet called Earth they called these creatures Xenomorphs, but for us Yautja we call them serpents

Ruby: "Woah!"
Pyrrha: "What kind of creature is that?"
(Y/N): "Well, from a planet called Earth they called these creatures Xenomorphs, but for us Yautja we call them serpents. They're dangerous, humans don't even stand a chance against these things. The Yautja have been fighting these things for years."
Nora: "How do these things reproduce?"
Weiss: *looks at her* "NORA!"
(Y/N): "Actually she asked the right question, these things reproduce differently than normal."
.....................he goes behind the desk to grab a giant tube to place it on the desk to reveal a dead Facehugger:

Yang: "What is that?"(Y/N): "This is what reproduces these Serpents, the latch on the face making the one unconscious until the egg is planted

(Y/N): "This is what reproduces these Serpents, the latch on the face making the one unconscious until the egg is planted. After that the creature bursts out the chest killing the host."
Blake: "What?!"
Jaune: "Is there a way to remove it?"
(Y/N): "Sadly if there was a way it would have to be removed from the chest, but it's like a cancer and it kills you either way. It would be an expert surgeon to remove it."
Blake: "How do these things catch people?"
(Y/N): "They're smart when they hunt, they hide in the darkness for an advantage and when they make the nest they blend in to hide. They either kill them or take them to be hung on the wall and the egg of the Facehugger opens up to latch on the face."
Weiss: "These thing nest?!"
Ruby: "What does the egg look like?"
.....................he types on his wrist computer to bring up a hologram picture of the egg: