Chapter 3: The Hunter at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and I really want to apologize for not working on this story any further,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"After Team RWBY met (Y/N) a week ago, they have been waiting for him to show up after that and they didn't know what is going to happen now. They're at lunch with Team JNPR as the hang out, they look at Velvet who is eating by herself again and also no Team CRDL since they were killed, but everyone at Beacon celebrated since they never mattered to anyone cause of them bullying her, Yang turns her head seeing someone that makes her angry......................
Yang: "Oh great, look who it is."
Weiss: "Oh no."
Neptune: "Hey girls."
Sun: "How you doing?"
Blake: *ignores them*
Yang: "Blake ignoring you should be a question."
Neptune: "Come on, we made a mistake."
Jaune: "Cheating on someone is not a mistake, it's a choice some idiot makes."
Sun: "Well, we made a stupid mistake cheating on them."
Ruby: "Just go away!"
......................they didn't causing them to try and talked to them, Blake sees something moving behind them heading their way and her eyes widen realizing what it is. Neptune suddenly jumped in a scared manner, he turns around to see something decloak to be revealing (Y/N) with anger on his face......................
(Y/N): "Is something wrong here?"
Sun: "Who the hell are you!?"
(Y/N): "None of your concern."
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Ruby."
Yang: "When did you get here?"
(Y/N): "Just now."
Sun: "Listen punk, you better walk away-"
(Y/N): *unsheathes wrist blades, points it at his neck causing him to get scared* "You better watch who you're threatening. You will know little of what I'm capable of after what I will do to you."
Sun: "Okay. Alright."
......................they walk off leaving them alone now, they ran the moment they entered the hallway causing Yang to laugh. (Y/N) sheathed his wrist blades and he looks at them......................
Weiss: "I guess you finally decided to come here huh?"
(Y/N): "Yeah."
Ruby: "Well, it's really cool you're here now."
Yang: "So, where'd you keep your ship-"
(Y/N): "Keep quiet about that. I don't want suspicion raised, I don't want everyone in this cafeteria finding out about it."
Yang: "Sorry."
Jaune: "We- Won't bring it up."
Nora: "In public."
......................it's now Goodwitch's class and everyone is sitting down with (Y/N) standing in the corner of the room watching on while everyone fights. The next match Sun walks in the arena with his weapon in hand, he looks at them causing Blake to tense while she did, but he looked past them......................
Sun: "Hey you, new guy. How about you get your ass in here and face me."
Goodwitch: "Mister Wukong, I believe that's not gonna happen. (Y/N) here is not a student yet."
Sun: "Still, even if he isn't a student yet it can still count as a match. So, what's it gonna be?"
Goodwitch: "Mister Wukong-"
(Y/N): "No professor. *they look at him* If he wants a challenge, then I'll give it to him. I just need to get ready."
......................he cloaks which he walked off leaving the classroom......................
Sun: "Has he always done that?"

3rd P.O.V

......................everyone is waiting for (Y/N) to show up with Sun waiting in the arena, everyone is looking around trying to find him if he showed up. But, a thud is heard causing Sun to look behind him which (Y/N) decloaks revealing he is wearing a different kind of armor than what Teams RWBY and JNPR saw him wear:

 But, a thud is heard causing Sun to look behind him which (Y/N) decloaks revealing he is wearing a different kind of armor than what Teams RWBY and JNPR saw him wear:

Jaune: "That's new."
Ruby: "I was on his ship, he did have a lot of different armors and weapons."
Yang: "He has a big arsenal."
......................(Y/N) equips the Combi Stick which the blades are heard from activating which Sun stands there trying to look tough as he gets ready to fight......................
Sun: "So, this is just gonna be a- a normal fight?"
......................he rushes towards him causing Sun to block it, but slips past to stab through his shirt making him scream in shock. (Y/N) back hands him causing him to fly into the wall, Sun goes to get up, but (Y/N) throws the Combi Stick next to his head into the wall for him to look at it in shock.....................
Sun: "What the hell?! No, nope! I quit!"
(Y/N): *approaches him, grabs the Combi Stick* "Next time, don't even bother challenging someone in a fight when they're obviously had different training for years."
.....................the Combi Stick blades close in as he places it on his back with it attaching to his armor, Sun walks out the class scared with everyone looking confused on what just happened with Teams RWBY and JNPR shocked.....................
Ruby: "Wow, looks like Sun never actually had a chance."
Ren: "It's because he never saw Sun as a challenge, from what we know he was trained by alien hunters and from what we saw it looked like he has experience."
Blake: "That is definitely true."
Ruby: "I'm more interested in that weapon he used, it looked so awesome!"
Weiss: "It looked like a collapsing spear, but both sides were bladed. But, it looked like it would cause damage."
Yang: "So, where's he going now?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................after a short match with Sun, (Y/N) is headed to Ozpin's office to talk to him after receiving a message wanting to talk about something. He takes the elevator to the office until it arrived to see Ozpin along with a woman named Goodwitch.....................
Ozpin: "Oh (Y/N), you made it."
(Y/N): "Ozpin. *looks at the woman* I believe you must be Glynda Goodwitch, the combat teacher I met earlier?"
Goodwitch: "Yes. It's nice to meet you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "So Ozpin, what is it you want to talk about?"
Ozpin: "After our meeting I had time to think, you're a human trained under alien hunters along with being declared a hunter in the ranks. You've proven that you deserve it, so I have a better proposal. I want you to teach here instead."
(Y/N): *looks at him confused* "You want me to do a survival class or in term a hunting class?"
Ozpin: "With your knowledge it can help the students learn on how to protect themselves in a situations and you're the person to do it. You obviously went to other planets and faced a lot of species, so I thunk teaching is best. What do you say?"
.....................he starts thinking about it along with everything he knows about hunting from the Yautja Clan and he realized it'd be perfect to teach others.....................
(Y/N): "Alright, I accept your proposal. But, I need time to ready the classroom."
Ozpin: "Very well. Take your time, I'll announce it when you're ready."

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-A Week Later

.....................after a week of setting up in a classroom, students are headed to a new class that was just announced with Teams RWBY and JNPR arriving at their seats. The saw random stuff on the teacher's desk confusing the students.....................
Ruby: "So, what do you think this class is?"
Weiss: "By the way that desk us looking it is not a chemistry class."
Pyrrha: "Wait, some of that stuff looks familiar."
.....................(Y/N) appears decloaking as he stood in front of the desk surprising everyone about how he just appeared.....................
Jaune: "What the?!"
Yang: "(Y/N), when did you get here?"
(Y/N): "I was here, just cloaked in front of my desk."
Weiss: "Wait, your desk?"
(Y/N): "Ozpin decided to let me be a teacher instead of a student to teach you how to hunt like me and also survive. So, class is officially in session."
.....................everyone is shocked to find out the guy that was trained by alien hunters that arrived a week ago is now a teacher, Ruby is psyched that she'll see the weapons he has and learn about the Yautja. Everyone stays in their seats for class to begin."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)