Chapter 2: A Reason for the Return! Battle with the Badblood! The Encounter

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and by the title of this you should know what's going to happen in this chapter. And if you can tell by the new cover, here it is up close:

This cover was created by TimmyShadowKing and he did an excellent job at it, shout out goes to him for making this awesome cover,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a week with (Y/N) returning to Remnant, he walks back to his ship with two heads from recent Grimm he has killed as he places them down as he slowly gets the skulls outta them. The first one he sets up is a Beowolve skull and the other is an Ursa Major as he smiles at his accomplishment from having two Grimm skulls as a trophy. He walks in his armory as he has his shirt off from his outfit and he starts sharpening the blades of his wrist gauntlet and his Smart Disks, as he does he hears an incoming communications call as he looks and walks in the control room of the ship and he sits in the chair as he activates it..................
Predator King 'Yautja Language': "Hello (Y/N), I believe you're curious why I called you now."
(Y/N) 'Yautja Language': "That is curious, so why have you called my king?"
Predator King 'Yautja Language': "I have a thought hard on you being at Remnant and after consideration, you are free to walk among the humans and Faunus with your armor and technology, but do not let anyone touch it and take it from you. There will be problems with that."
(Y/N) 'Yautja Language': "Is there a reason why you decided this?"
Predator King 'Yautja Language': "What happened was a test of a certain someone that will be revealed to you in time. And after what you proved with your success and also being the first human in our clan we are putting our trust in you, for the future of our clan. I know you won't let me down. And a one of our kid that thinks they're superior than us has been spotted arriving the planet looking for prey for the hunt to begin on the planet, stop him at all costs!"
(Y/N) 'Yautja Language': "It will be done, my King."
................the transmission ends as he stands up and walks in his armory as he puts on the shirt and it adjusts to his body and matches the armor he wears as he gets his gear set up. Then he looks at a hologram as he traces the Bad Blood technology and it leads to the forest of the kingdom in Vacuo, he activates his ship as it goes in cloaking and it flies off in the direction as he gets ready to hunt..................

Team RWBY P.O.V
Beacon Academy

.................at Beacon Academy, Yang stretches as she slowly goes to sleep. But, as she was gonna get in her bed she sees something in the sky out the window as she looks further and she is confused and Weiss wakes up..................
Weiss: "Yang? *rubs her eye* What're you doing? Why are you still up?"
Yang: "I-I thought I saw something in the sky."
Weiss: "It was probably nothing. Go to sleep Yang!"
..................she turns on her side as she sleep, Yang shakes her head as she jumps in her bed and gets ready for bed as she slowly drifts to sleep................