"My name is. . ." (PROLOGUE)

Austins POV:
I was waiting for my stuff to print, I took a large sip out of the coffee a guy at the break room gave me as I took down the hot cup of coffee until I start feeling a bit tired, i immediately brushed it off until my files printed, I finished my coffee and sprinted to the server room.

I reached the server room as I felt like I need to sleep. Did I stay up too late last night? Before I knew it, everything went black and I fell asleep.

???s POV:
He's finally asleep, little bastard. .

I tied him up to a chair. His arms behind him and his legs strapped to the chair. I started to clean my axe and sharpen it. It was merely 2 hours since he fell asleep.
"Looks like your awake, puppet boy~" I said gingerly, the little self absorbed brat, the same one who has somehow gotten at a better level than me even though I've been working here for far longer than him. They aren't aware on how much of a sociopath he is.
All I heard were questioning muffles from his taped mouth, like it should be, taped up, shut. Forever.
"Hm. . Should I reveal myself now, is that what your wondering in your little pea sized brain?" I teased him, his eyes narrowing in anger and worry, I span my axe and held it inbetween my hands as I approached the little bastard.
"My name. . ."
"Is Henry" I spoke.
He looked a bit confused, it seems like he didn't know me. Pff. . He was so absorbed over his little dumb antics, his dumb mind he didn't acknowledge his own coworker. What a brat!

"Maybe I should start getting to the job." I said, swinging the axe high up into the air as I forced it into Austins legs as I heard muffles of pain and agony, YES!! finally this brat is getting what he deserves, as the blood gushed out onto the servers and axe he looked at me, frightened and angry. . He was like a raging little bull, yet more delusional and more stupid. I realised I separated his legs from his body and I should probably finish him off so I can finally get this little spoilt brat off of this planet. I swung my axe to the side as I put on a grin, he closed his eyes for the impact. . .wise decision, I swung the axe with force as I ended up swinging it into the server. .how did I embarrass myself this bad!? Ugh. I just got it out as I swung it to the right and I decapitated him, blood pooling all over the floor, the axe drenched in blood and I look like I just got into a cat fight. I grinned at my accomplishment, i ran off, leaving the weapon behind. I ran to a nearby bathroom as I washed my face and gloves. He was finally gone.

Austins POV:

I woke up in a void, I felt like I was falling for about 2-4 minutes before I remembered what happened, what happened to my world! My creation! My gift!
"That BASTARD!!!" I tried to scream, yet i had no lungs, no nothing, no guts or anything. I was just a lost soul at this point.