Someone... new.

ETELEDS POV:

I was just chilling on the ground of the Mii channel, someone turned on. I stood up and started to wonder around the Mii channel, honestly I was exhausted from earlier.. I didn't get any sleep from the therapy I had.
Suddenly, I got picked up. And dragged to the delete icon, squirming.

?????s POV:

That creepy Mii was gone, I didn't know why it was there or how it existed. But it did, so I just ignored and shrugged it off, I started to make my own mii. I named it Kyles Mii and moved onto the Mii channel where I saw that same creepy Mii with mine. I picked it up again and deleted it, to get my mind off it I started to head to wii sports.

[AFTER WII SPORTS]

That- walnut was back!! I thought to myself, I headed back over to the Mii channel and...

"Why are you trying to delete me?" The Mii spoke... IT SPEAKS!?

"Wh-..What do you mean?" I responded, obviously I was so dumb for doing this, what was I thinking? It would talk back?

"Are you kidding me?! You know what I mean!" The Mii shouted back in response.

[AFTER THE CONVERSATION, KYLE GOT LOCKED OUT OF THE MII CHANNEL.]

AUSTINS POV:

I was tired working on this damn chair. It's all gonna be so worth it when I see the look on Henry's face, as I see him mutter his final words.
Suddenly, I hear metal scraping and stomp-like footsteps. I went to investigate.

A mii? A new one?

This mii was carrying a chainsaw, had long brown hair, blue-ish green-ish eyes and had a blue dress on, who was chasing another Mii, she had a purple dress on, black hair, and normal Mii eyes.

(Word count: 316)