Screams of agony.

Austins POV:

I cranked the dial as I pressed the button beside it as it took 3-8 seconds to work, in that time he looked at me, obviously mad! How pathetic I must say- but he started to get electrocuted, 300 volts going through his veins.
I could hear muffles of pain and I could see the tears forming. His eyes looked like they were expanding. . . . . .wait- Expanding?! His eyes looked like giant black dots not before long as I backed up. He got out of the chair as he started to approach me and he span his axe and raised it high, he was going to hit me.

Austin backed away from the attack, barely missing.
"hAh! HoW iS tHaT tInY aXe GoNnA kIlL mE tWiCe!?" Austin said with confidence, clearly in his voice as Eteleds eyes narrowed he swung the axe at his shoulder as it hit. Hit hard. As Austin realised this, he backed up and put his hand on the shoulder as he looked more mad than before as he attacked Eteled again, piercing his arm with his claws, all 5 of them as Eteled screeched in pain and closed his eyes as he kicked his stomach pushing Austin further back so he can swing his axe once more, he swung it directly on his head but missed. After that, Eteled passed out.

. . . . . . .
[oh how stupid~. .]
"wHaT!? wHo WaS tHaT!?"
[you don't need to know, Sanders~]
As someone said that, the person grabbed his chin and slammed it on the ground and ripped off his arm as Austin screamed in pain.
[how weak you are.]
"iM nOt FucKiNg WeAk!!"
[ehehe~.. yes you are, Sanders.]
??? Kicked Austin in the stomach, him grunting in pain.

[meanwhile in the Mii channel,]

Eteled was just chilling in the Mii channel as someone had turned on the wii, Eteled standing up and looking at the figure who had turned on the haunted console.
He had a friend over, who had long curly black hair,hazel eyes, glasses and wearing a nice shade of brown.
Meanwhile the guy had a pencil in his hair, paint smudges on his hands and clothing, green eyes and freckles - wearing a blue and white jacket - and brown hair.

Eteleds POV:

. . .hm. . .
Before I knew it - I was getting lifted off the ground, and I was being dragged into the delete icon while the Mii channel got darker.

And then the deletion sound played.