end

Gently, Lan Wangji pulled out slowly and Wei Wuxian winced at the action as Lan Wangji stood up, pulled the now used condom off before tying a knot at the top and discarding it in the bin

-

"Hey," Wei Wuxian said, propping himself up on his elbows. "I was going to put that on Wen Chao's desk for him to find in the morning. Wanted to see his face." He laughed at Lan Wangji's snort of disgust and huffed, "ridiculous." Lan Wangji stalked closer to where Wei Wuxian was propped up, quickly placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I will clean you," Lan Wangji mumbled to his lips. Wei Wuxian smiled at the sweetness and at the gentle way Lan Wangji stroked his face, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

"Wow Mr Lan, such a gentleman." Wei Wuxian smirked at the way Lan Wangji's eyes darkened as he tucked himself back in his pats, buttoning them back up. "Do you like when I call you that? Eh, Lan Er-gege? Do you like knowing you're my boss and I'm just your naughty little - mmphf!"

Warm lips sealed over his and Wei Wuxian found himself giving into the feeling, the feeling of Lan Wangji surrounding him.

Lan Wangji was the first to break the kiss, reaching up to cup Wei Wuxian's face and pressing their foreheads together.

"Be quiet," Lan Wangji murmured, stealing a another small kiss that had Wei Wuxian smiling. Something warm and peaceful settled in his chest from the way Lan Wangji looked at him, the intensity in his molten gold eyes making Wei Wuxian weak at the knees. "I will clean you," he continued, "then you will get dressed and we will go down stairs to my car where I will take you home."

Wei Wuxian raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" He said teasingly, lifting his leg up to loosely rest on Lan Wangji's hip. "And what," he thrusted slightly upwards, "do you plan on doing to me when we get there?" He smiled at the stuttering breath Lan Wangji released, his pupils enveloping the irises in desire.

"I was going to cook you a meal, then treat you to a bath," Lan Wangji looked down at Wei Wuxian. "But now that you've suggested it . . ."

Wei Wuxian gulped at the look in Lan Wangji's eyes. So full of desire and lust, of wanting and needing Wei Wuxian that it sent a fluttering in his heart.

"I'll go get ready," he said, hastily sliding off the desk and ignoring the dull but welcomed ache in his lower back. Who knew Lan Wangji could be so powerful?

And to think all of this happened because he'd sent a message to the wrong number?

Wei Wuxian giggled at the thought seeing Lan Wangji frown in response. "Nothing," he said waving away any questions. "Its nothing bad. I just need to send a thank you to my brother. The . . . Uh . . . Message was supposed to be sent to him as a joke," Wei Wuxian blushed, slightly embarrassed.

Lan Wangji simply shook his head. "Shameless," he muttered, taking Wei Wuxian's hand in his and interlacing their fingers.

Tenderness crept into Wei Wuxian's heart, squeezing Lan Wangji's hand and pulling him closer, despite his state of undress.

"Yes, I'm shameless. But I'm your shameless," he grinned at the small smile that flickered on Lan Wangji's lips.

"Now," Wei Wuxian said, pulling away to pick up this clothes, never letting go of Lan Wangji's hand. "I was promised a bath and dinner, then afterwards I thought I might let you fuck me on a proper bed. How about that, Lan Er-gege?"

"Mark your words," was all Lan Wangji said as he pulled Wei Wuxian towards him and into another kiss.

End.