Chapter Two: Go With The Flow

Jesse's POV

I was on my way to start my year at Barden University. I was being dropped off by my older brother and my best friend. What could be better than a roadtrip across the country with my favorite people? I spent the whole time jamming out to a mix album I made for the road trip. We finally arrived at the university! "Carry on My Wayward Son" By Kansas was currently playing, and of course I was singing my heart out. I loved music , with so much passion. I was at " Lay your wiery head to rest don't you cry no more!" as loud as I could sing it. Our car took a sudden stop due to everyone moving in today, but a certain girl caught my eye. She seemed sort of like the alternative type. But, she was absolutely gorgeous. I was singing to her, and then a short guitar solo came on, so me being the absolute dork that I am started air guitaring it out. I was hoping for a bit of a reaction from this mysterious girl, who seemed dark and dangerous, but was an innocent beauty. I hope I don't wierd her out. I was hoping for a decent reaction. When I was done , and my car began pulling forward and she signaled me a smile, and a look that obviously made me look stupid. She let a small giggle escape, she was so adorable. Before I could say anything or even catch her name, my car pulled forward ramming my body into the seat in front of me. I was dropped off by my bro, and I took my stuff up to my room. My roomate was apparently named Benjamin, but under his information he prefers "Benji". I just pray he is normal. My fingers were crossed. Unfortunatley luck was not on my side. I walk in and see a tall kid with his T-shirt tucked into his buckled pants like his mother dressed him. And all of his decorations and furnature are things you would find in a complete "Nerd Paradise". But, I could roll with this. He introduced himself, and he was exactly the steryotype I would catagorize him in. One of the star trek nerds. But, he did have a kind heart, and did all he could to make me feel welcome. He seemed alright. I could make this year. He told me about his magic and showed me a trick with a mouse. " How long was that little guy in there?" I asked pointing to his sleeve. "Several days." he replied, sounding a bit disappointed that I found out the magicians biggest secret. We talked for a few minutes as he helped me unpack . Then he mentioned something about going to the quad, which apparently kids study and hang out there. Sounds cool. There is some sort of club sign up or activity fair where you can sign up for clubs or jobs on campus. I might find something cool. Might as well go and get to know the campus, maybe even check out some of the people. Just go with the flow. Maybe just enjoy the college life. I was offically and adult. I walked with Benji and saw a large group of boys singing "Whip It", I loved that song, classic 80's. Benji asked me if I could sing, so that is what I did. He was impressed. "This is the only group at Barden worth joining. The Treble Makers, They are an acapella group." he continued " I am gonna go over and introdue myself. I just need to stay calm, act like its a normal day" he finished. Oh boy, this will be great.

So what do you guys think. I know I don't have that many readers on this. But I am quite surprised on how well this is turning out. I hope I get more readers :) well if you are reading this I love you alll :) god bless xx