Chapter Four: Oh Benji!

Jesse's POV

We were standing there like awkard people, and Benji had made the brave decision to go up to "The Treble Makers", and introduce himself. I would be petrified to go up to that group. I was a newbie-- a freshman who knew noone, but Benji. OH! And the girl I sang to her earlier. But, I had no clue what her name was. For some odd reason I just couldn't get her off of my mind. Sorry, I am a bit off topic. What I am getting at is this was a true group that had known each other for, hmm four years? Most of them were seniors, I doubt that they would want anything to do with a freshman who was a complete social outcast. I watched Benji walk up to them, and start talking to the main leader. I supposed, and He introduced himself as Bumper. Bumper? What a lame name. Haha, well he seemed the type to be super arrogant, and selfish. I couldn't become close with im, I would rather sit through a High School Musical movie for the rest of my life, than be friends and potientiallly ruin my rep, and of course my charming personality. I'm so modest. Just kidding, but Benji is to good to talk to those type of people. I stood in the backround occansionally adding in side comments to show a bit of support for the poor guy, Sadly Bumper completely distroyed Benji. I felt horrible. But, I did get information about trying out for the Treble Makers. I acually didn't think it would be horrible. I was there to improve my voice, and you know get my name out there. I loved singing so why not? It was getting closer to dinner time, so Benji and I went back to the dorm and went to dinner. I knew it had been a long day, and I wanted to sleep so bad.I was tossing and turning alot of the night, then I woke up all of the sudden. I had a very odd dream though. But, I'll explain later, I want to go back to sleep.