Chaper 10: Initaiation

Becas POV

I was told to meet Chloe in a lounge in the north dorm. There I was welcomed into a dark room full of familiar faces, from the audition. Was this their way of telling us that we sucked, and would go ahead and laugh in our faces? Or was this my ticket to being apart of the Barden Bellas. I was suddenly blinded, and moved to a specific spot in line. I saw light illuminating from underneath my blindfold. I heard Aubrey's voice speak "our sopranos" she went down the line taking off the blindfolds, "our mezzos" as she continued, and finally " our altos" she went down the line,as I felt my blindfold being taken off of me. I was in! This was awesome. The girl next to me was fat Amy, who had seemed extremely excited to be there. It was time for the Barden Bella initiation " I solemnly promise to fulfill the duties of a Bella woman, and I will never have sexual relations with a treble maker or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves." Aubrey had said, and we were told to repeat, we all repeated, but were taken aback on that last line. "Now it is time to drink the blood of our sisters passed".. Me thinking they were being serious exclaimed "dude no!" I was explained that this was not blood. What a relief, "you are all Barden Bella's now", everyone let out a cheerful yell. This was it. I was an accapella girl, this time it was for real.