Chapter Six: You're the girl I sang to :)

Jesses POV

I spent the next few weeks focusing on my studies, as well as preparing for my audition for "The TrebleMakers". I wasn't nervous, but the notes in the song were pretty high so I just needed to tweak it.  Recently I have begun and internship at the school radio station. Lets just start with my first day there. Well what happended was I didn't realize what time it was, and I was  just lounging around in my dorm room when I got an alert from twitter that I had a new follower, and I checked the time. I threw shoes on praying to god that I looked half decent. As soon as I stepped into the old looking building, I was directed into a large room by the man at the front desk. To my surprise my apparent " College" or whatever and "Boss" were already aquanted. I felt very guilty when I was informed that I was late. Only me, I would be the only person on this planet to be late for my first day.  I recognized that girl almost immediatley. I think her name was Beca. What a beautiful name. I remember my dream I had a few weeks ago. It was about her. I had little to know education nor information about this chick, and there goes my mind.Lets just dream about random girls that we sing to on move in day. I can't believe myself. I am such an odd person. Well what I am getting at is that our boss had ordered us to stack cds. Oh and we must not forget when he said " Now you two will be spending alot of down time together, so just remember no table sex", Beca's face looked disgusted, but I had the opposite approach. I wasn't a pervert or anything. She was beautiful, and seemed like a cool chick. This job might be kinda fun.  Her and I talked a little bit, and she completely changed my opinion on her steryotype I assumed her to be.  All I had known that work wouldn't be a living hell. I left that day with a smile on my face, and a girl on my mind. Now I had three things I focused on. My Studies, Auditions, and of course Beca.