Content Warnings and Playlist

THIS IS A SOFT FIC

THIS IS A SOFT FIC. Yes, there will be smut, but it will be soft. So, if you're here for a dark romance, this isn't it.

I really want to go back to my "roots" as a fanfic writer, which were Trying Your Luck and Attachment Theory.

Like I said, I like the dark stuff, it's fun to explore that, but after a while, I start to burn out emotionally on top of my job dealing with prisoners and really heavy topics. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing dark romances, but I need a little bit of a change for fall. Cozy sweaters, cozy fics that you can read in the bath with a glass of wine (or the beverage of your choice!)... that kind of thing.

This Bucky will be soft, a little shy, a little flirtatious, gentle, kind, brings Nora flowers, rides around on his motorcycle with Alpine tucked into his jacket, and knuckle kisses. SO SOFT.

There will also be more staring contests with Sam. How could I leave that out?

SMUT WARNINGS:

- Praise kink (a lot of "good girl" and "that's my girl")
- Sweet, soft Bucky
- Soft, gentle kisses
- Oral sex
- Slightly inexperienced Bucky (but our boy is a fast learner 😏)
- Overstimulation
- Needy Bucky
- A lot of body worship
- Probably (probably? who am I kidding? definitely) Bucky whispering sweet and dirty things in Russian and Romanian

Think smut like the Endings, Beginnings bar scene, but this is also a slow burn, so yelling at me that they're not fucking in chapter two isn't gonna get you far with me, baby. I can't write Discretion Bucky all the time, as much as I love him and he's becoming the King of my heart.

We might do some kinky shit, but you'll be warned, and it will always be consensual and gentle.

PLAYLIST:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0bygT7a73PcSlKM9wM31P0?si=73eb3f8db9634627

I will not apologize for the amount of Jewel and Alanis Morissette on here. You Oughta Know was my fucking jam even though I didn't understand it when I first heard it. Also it's about Dave Coulier from Full House? If you didn't know that, you do now. No take backsies. 🤷🏻‍♀️