𝟬𝟴 || 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

CW: Masturbation

CW: Masturbation.

Please vote and comment!

Bucky can't stop thinking about Central Park. He should have just gone for it and kissed her. That way, at least he could get the anticipation of it out of his body, and maybe stop thinking about it. What if she's a terrible kisser? What if she has bad breath?

He gnaws on his lip as they walk back to the apartment. Nora is on her phone, sending a text to someone as he runs a hand through his hair, unable to take his eyes off of her.

There's no way she's a terrible kisser, or has bad breath. She uses that fancy mouth wash stuff that smells like mint. Nora is effortless - a bit of a disaster, but in an effortless kind of way. It's why they get along well. Bucky is a disaster, too, and he would be the first to admit that.

"Thanks for helping out with that back there," she tells him as he opens the front door and holds it for her. As she walks past him, he smells her perfume, and the cherry lipgloss on her lips. He can smell her laundry detergent, and the dry shampoo she put in her hair this morning.

Bucky is so lost in thinking about how good she smells that he just smiles at her like an idiot until Nora's eyebrows knit together.

"Buck, are you listening?"

"What?— I mean, yeah, totally." He pauses and winces. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said thank you for helping me out with Chad," she laughs.

He blinks and shakes his head.

"Wh— oh, yeah. Yeah, it's not a problem." He shrugs and laughs. "Friends help each other, right?"

"Yeah," she laughs. "I'm sorry if it put you in kind of a weird position—"

"Not at all, doll," he replies as they walk to the elevator. "Happy to help."

The elevator doors open and Yori steps out. When he sees Bucky with Nora he smiles.

"Hey, Bucky," he says in a very teasing sing-song tone.

Bucky rolls his eyes.

"Hi, Yori."

Yori winks at him as he scooches past them and out the door. Nora laughs while Bucky pinches the bridge of his nose.

"What was that about?"

"He thinks we're dating," Bucky replies.

She blushes and Bucky begins to panic.

"I didn't— I didn't tell him anything, he just—"

"It's okay, Bucky," she laughs as they step into the elevator and he presses the button for the fourth floor. "But if you need a fake girlfriend to get you out of an awkward situation, I've got your back."