Seven

Harlow's POV

The second I open my eyes, I see a light blue sky filled with clouds above me. It was bright, and absolutely beautiful. The sun was glistening down over me and it felt so calming.

Am I finally gone?

I looked down at my body, seeing myself dressed in an all white suit. Okay, this is... weird. I was in an unfamiliar room with all white walls surrounding me. My body was laying down on a mattress that was also all white. Everything was white. Why is everything white? They couldn't have picked a better color like purple? Or even green? This can't be real, maybe I'm just hallucinating. If I am, shouldn't I be able to change the colour of everything? Maybe I've finally gone crazy and they've put me in a psych ward.

"Hi, my sweet boy."

I sat up as fast as my body could physically move. What in the fuck? It can't be...

"What's going on? This has to be a joke." I said.

Okay, I'm definitely crazy. I've officially lost my damn marbles.

The woman who spoke, It was my mother. Helena walked closer to the bed, sitting down right beside me.

"My beautiful boy, you've grown up so much." She smiled.

She looked so beautiful. Her long golden brown locks that were curled to perfection. A beautiful white dress covered in some kind of gold embroidery. She had deep brown eyes, just like mine.

"Is it really you?" I cried out in disbelief.

"Of course it is, sweetie." She smiled. Her smile is so beautiful, she literally lights up the room.

"You're even more handsome than I could have ever imagined." She said, resting her hand comfortingly over my knee.

"I missed you so much, mom. W-What happened to you?" I questioned, letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

"You made the right choice escaping your father, dear." She looked away sadly.

"He did this to me. He said I was in the way of his plans. The only good thing that came out of it was not having to be stuck with him anymore. I regret leaving you all alone to deal with that horrible man." She said.

"That's not your fault mom, it was his doing. Don't ever blame yourself for his actions." I can't believe he did this to her! He killed my own mother?! why not just let us go! Let us be happy, just the two of us.

"I will never forgive him, but I have found peace here. You probably have many questions about what's going on... I will explain everything to you my boy. Your body is stuck between life and death. It's your choice whether you want to go back to your body or end your life now."

"So I'm not dead?" I asked.

"No, my dear. And I don't want to hear you say that again. You deserve to be in this world as much as anyone else." She said sternly. "I felt your pain when it happened. I know you've been through so much in your lifetime, baby boy."

"I just... I couldn't do it anymore, mom. It's too much." I mumbled.

"No, my boy. You are strong. You are worth so much, you have so much to give this world." She smiled, cupping my cheek in her hands.

She was so warm. Her touch was almost as if you're stepping outside on a warm summer morning, the sun shining brightly, warming your skin, surrounded by a forest. Even the air feels fresh right now. It's so peaceful. I've never felt so at home.