9 - Happy Times

(Y/n POV)

I explained everything to them. The things I was told, the things I went through, and the things I'm still going through. Gareth was quiet just looking towards the ground while fiddling with his rings. While Eddie was different. He was quiet but he was still looking at me. He kept his eyes on me at all times until I finished. Once I did, he stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug. It wasn't a pity hug; it was more of a loving hug. A comfortable feeling hug, a hug that made me feel loved.

That's something funny about Eddie. He's always made me feel loved. We may have meet today but this feeling that I have is completely different from anything that I've felt before. He's made it obvious he cares. He followed me into the hallway during the freshman thing, he always asks if I'm okay, and most of all he's hugging me right now.

I soon pulled away and put on a fake smile for him. He gave me a fake satisfied face as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Now Y/n listen to me. If that mother fucker comes near you again. I will beat his ass. We will all beat his ass." He said as he put me back on the ground

"Yeah, like you guys will be able to do anything."

"Are you questioning me Mr. Harrington?" I could stop laughing. I felt my face become a light red. I quickly pushed Eddie and ran off turning this into a game of tag around the basement. He came after me as I jumped and slid over the mini kitchen that's down there. He looked at me in shock as I turned and faced him raising my eyebrows. Suddenly I felt another pair of arms grab me.

"I got him Eddie!"

"Gareth you little bitch!" I yelled as I kicked his knee and ran away from him again. We were all laughing and running around. I finally got cornered into a wall when they covered any of my exits. I then went between the two of them and held my arms out. Kind of like red rover when we used to play as kids. I got all three of us to fall to the floor.

I looked between the two boys laying on the ground in front of me. Eddie's hair was spread out around him on the floor. A big smile plastered on his face with his dimples showing. Gareth's necklace was closer to his neck than his actual chest. He had his eyes tightly shut as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.

Both of these boys really did make my life so much better. Just this singular day has been better than any other day. I know I could never thank them more for this. And I don't think they will ever realize how much they truly mean to me.

(488 Words)