2.7 | hurt

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

eren seriously had to sneak out of the house in order to completely avoid zeke and his disgusting car. ever since the last hitching-a-ride situation, the brunette never wanted to relive the muck stench inside that vehicle. there were definitely left over cum stains where he was sitting that last time. it was traumatic.

so instead eren walked over to armins home, which wasn't the leastest bit of far. there he met up with the two other individuals in their friend group.

eren noticed armin's eyes desperately scanning the area upon arriving, doing a complete double take of the extremely full home.

the party was as jam-packed as ever, how historia managed to invite the whole school nobody knew.

well, it was pretty easy to figure out. words travel fast especially when hitch and sasha were the ones spurting them.

armin contemplated texting you on multiple occasions. once when arriving at his own home, another time an hour before coming, then a third time at this moment.

"eren."

he knew that voice well, turning with relief it'd been someone they knew to guide them through their second experience of a highschool party.

"oh historia, what's up."

"i'm glad you all could make it."

mikasa's glare was menacing, taking notice to the familiarity they shared with one another. on occasion she'd notice small convo between them, but was always too busy with the occult club to fully inspect his after noon activity. normally she knew he was in good hands alongside armin and marco, but ever since the tutoring began and marcos asb rush, now what was he spending afternoons doing? canoodling with this byotch?

"armin."

ymir caught the guys attention, unknowingly about to lead him to his demise. armin didn't even know the girl knew of his existence, so his name coming out her mouth felt odd.

"oh hey."

"if you're looking for (y/n), she's by the dj booth."

he didn't question the inquiry, ultimately coming to the party just to see you at this point, anyone could figure that part out. before rushing off, he quickly turned back around to thank her.

"course loverboy."

ymir had armin in her physical education class, one he was god awful at. the boy excelled in any subject other than pe. math, english, science, all pieces of cake but set the guy out to run for five minutes and failure was the outcome.

it was dreadful, although he sometimes tried toning up on his own time, running was not his forte. often times was he seen gasping for air. ymir recalled a time when the boy had even passed out.