Episode 5 - New Idols Swimsuit Commercial!

(To those who wonder why i make 2 chapters in 1 day... If you know what happened to me... Anyways...)

GARUPA PICO!

Host: "New Idols Swimsuit Commercial!"

Host: "Welcome everyone! Today, the hottest new idols will put their bodies on the line to promote themselves

Host: "Welcome everyone! Today, the hottest new idols will put their bodies on the line to promote themselves."

Host: "Let's meet our contestants!"

Host: "Everyone from the idol band group Pastel*Palettes! Welcome!"

PasuPare then appears as the crowd starts to clap and cheer.

Aya: "Hi everyone! Always vibrant with shining color! I'm the vocalist, Aya Maruyama!"

Hina: "On guitar, Hina Hikawa! I'm feeling boppin' good! Thanks for having us!"

Chisato: "On bass, Chisato Shirasagi. Thanks for having us."

Maya: "Hi! My name's a palindrome! I'm Maya Yamato, on drums."

Eve: "I'm Eve Wakamiya, on keyboard. Bushido guides my heart!"

Host: "Then let's get to the games and win that PR time! Oh, Before we forget. Let's introduce to our special guest! Please welcome... 7thDeathstar!"

PasuPare's mind: "EEHH?!?"

(This is your introduction music just skip to 0:32 cus that's where it starts. Obviously it's not mine so credits to the guy named DSG.)

(this is where the music ends at 0:47 Oh, And you're wearing like PasuPare's PE Uniform except the shorts it will be pants and your whole PE uniform will be color black btw.)

7thDeathstar come out of the curtains waving at the crowd as they start cheer and clap louder than before while he ran towards PasuPare.

Host: "You're breathing too hard 7th. Must've been difficult to breath with that mask?"

She laughs as Droopy laughs along with her.

7thDeathstar: "Haha! Well if you hear me gasping for air, when I talk a lot, it gets kind of harder and harder to breathe. It is a struggle sometimes, but on stage, I just think I have so much adrenaline that I don't even notice it until I get off. And I'm laying on the ground, like catching my breath."

Host: "Ah so that's why, Well welcome to the New Idols Swimsuit Commercial!"

7thDeathstar: "Yo what's up, it's your baddie 7thDeathstar, I'm very delightful of you guys inviting me here. Thank you for having me! I'm just gonna take a breathing break real quick."