🍬🦆stargazing 🦆🍬

༝╔══ ✦˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚✦ ══╗༝

{idea from: yourwritter_Leo }

Quackity is in kinoko kingdom (Las navadas doesn't exist)
°~my au~°
'Niki and big Q are childhood friends'
TW:

✦༝┉┉┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✦
'Karl's POV'

Quackity has been working alot, with all the expenses of Kinoko and Sapnap always looking out for the kingdom, I haven't been able to actually go out or hang out with either of them.

"TINAA!" I yell walking into the small mushroom house, A short brunette girl walks out of the kitchen with a pink apron on, a bowl and wooden spoon in her hands, "yes Karl?" She asks while turning her head to the side signalling to follow her, "what's wrong?" She asks a concerned look rested on her soft features, I hop onto the counter while watching her put the bowl and spoon down. Turning her full attention towards me.

"I wanna take Sapnap and Quackity out, their always working" I say my voice laced with annoyance. "Ah- well Sapnap gone out to new L'manberg" I frown 'why didn't he tell me he was leaving' I looked down at my lap pulling my legs closers together, "but.." my head shoots up staring straight at Tina "Q's got the weekend off" she continues, I've actually never spent time with just Quackity before, he's always taking me and sap out to all these fancy places, or little cute dinners by a lake of some sorts. Tina continues her baking, mixing the brown batter in the bowl.

"well Niki and Ponk are visiting for the afternoon so maybe we can help set up a date for you two?" Tina smiles at me softly, honestly if she wasn't ever here for me I would probably actually disintegrate. "YES! Thank you so much Tina!" I squeal jumping of the counter and engulfing the cat girl in a tight hug. "Oop" she jumps, returning back the favour, we separated after a while, "so, what date would you like?" She asks now pouring the batter into a rectangle tray, spreading it around evenly with a spatula before picking up with pink paw mittens, I walk over to the oven opening it for the brunette, she bows her head slightly as a way of saying thank you, she slides the tray into the oven. She squints their eyes at the heat from inside. "Something not to big, like uhh- a picnic or uh OH!" I yell out loud jumping slightly, Tina looks over at me sliding her mitts off "stargazing!"
⋘ ──── ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ──── ⋙

"so.. Karl what exactly is your idea for this" Ponk asks, sliding his prosthetic hand through his hair, beginning to place his ski mask back on.
"I just want a cute date, starting at the stars. I dunno what else I actually want" I rub my arm looking around kinoko like that's gonna give me some creative date idea.
"I'm sure Quackity will like anything you plan" Niki places her hand on mine smiling.
"okay."

*after setting up* -no ones pov-

"Quackity!" the door opens up to a wide room full of books and paper work, Quackity sitting at a big table at the end of the room, he looks up dark eye bags very visible on his face, aside the large scar across his right eye. "Niki! hi, how are you?" he smiles brightly fixing his collar.
"I'm great, I thought you finished work?"

"I'm just getting a few things ready for the grand opening of this place, and now with Sapnap suddenly in new l'manberg, I gotta prepare for any unwanted guest." Quackity rubs his forehead.
"oh dear, come on lets get you clean up. Niki holds a hand out, Quackity grabs her hand, it was bruised and cut but not any less soft and gentle as it was when they we're little.

they may not act like it but Niki and Q where close, they considered each other to be siblings. they grew up together, and raise each other when their own parents didn't care enough to. if anything happened to one of them the other would be first to know. always.

-later.. again-

"so where are we going to exactly?" the sun was just about setting here in Kinoko and Niki ways leading Q seemingly to no where, until they stopped at a beautiful lake with a healthy cherry blossom tree. there was fairy lights wrapped around the branches. "the blossoms certainly are beautiful  this winter" Niki smiled pulling her coat further over her shoulders.
"yeah, they do" the cold wind blew on onto the both of them.
"oh! can you stay here I forgot something" Niki turned towards quackery after a short silence.
"uh sure?" Niki ran off back towards Kinoko.
quackity walked towards the tree on the grass was a picnic blanket just on the side of the branches to still see the stars even laying down. and there he was in all the beauty Alex fell inlove with. "Karl?" Karl turned around smiling happily at the duck.
"come on you'll miss the sunset" Karl patted the spot next to him on the blanket. Quackity quickly sat next to the boy looking out across the lake at the sunset, the sky turned all shades of orange and pink.
"was this a set up?" Quackity asked the smiling boy reaching to grab his hand. Karl turned his head towards him leaning down to give hime a small loving peck on the lips.
"of course" Quackity rasied their hands to his mouth giving Karl a kiss. Karl leaned his head on the others shoulder just enjoying the time they have together.
"so.. what's the plan"
"stargazing" Karl hugged himself into a ball still leaning on his fiancé
"stargazing?" Karl hummed a response pulling Quackity down to lay with him on the picnic blanket, the stars shining brightly over the pink hue of the sky, the fairy lights illuminated a faint yellow glow onto the both of them. "the stars are pretty" Quackity looked over to Karl the faint glow of the moon and fairy lights made him even beautiful than seconds before, "but you'll always be prettier" Quackity closed his eyes feeling proud, while Karl giggled at the compliment.
"I love you, Quackity" Karl looked over at him.
"I love you too, Karl" they share a kiss, both gentle and passionate.                     

✦༝┉┉┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✦
°'•"*1039 words*"•'°

hope you enjoyed this, I quite enjoyed writing this, but so sorry I didn't get to this sooner I just recently moved so I had to get that sorted.

I hope you have a great day/night bees, make sure to remember to take care of yourselves! love ya's :D