C H A P T E R 13

C H A P T E R 13

I stared at the doorway where Ruby and Sam walked through and out of Dean's life. My life.
Our lives.
Dean looked pretty shaken up, but he was trying to hide it. He's good at hiding his feelings. But I'm better at digging through his tough shell and looking at the real Dean. The broken, scarred, bruised and miserable Dean.
I stood beside him, my hand resting on his shoulder. He leaned against me, and I had a hard time standing up straight with all of his weight on me.
He was tired and bleeding. His jaw and left eye was badly bruised and there were cuts all over his face. His lip was split and his nose was trickling blood.
I wrapped my arms around Dean, pulling him closer.
"Delaware, I'm so sorry." Dean murmured into my neck. A tear slipped from my eye and fell off of my chin and onto the floor.
"There's no need for apologizing, Dean. You ain't done nothin' wrong." I whispered. Dean leaned back so he could look me in the eyes.
"I got you into this shit-fest, Delaware. I put all of my problems in your head." Dean said. He looked away.
"We'll talk about it on the drive to a motel. We need to fix you up." I said dismissively.
Dean and I snuck out of the Tri-Roof Hotel and got into the Impala.
I decided to drive, so I started up the old car and backed out onto the main road and sped down towards the cheapest motel I could find.
I pulled into the parking lot of the Pine Motel and parked the car.
We got some pretty weird stares when we went into the main office and got ourselves a room. Luckily, there were no questions asked.
I fumbled around the the key until the door finally clicked open. I stepped inside, taking in the old orange and brown floral quilts and plastic table and chairs. There was a small TV on a wooden stand by the window. Dean rushed inside and went straight to the bathroom mirror to check out his face.
I heard Dean whisper a curse word under his breath. I went back outside to the Impala and brought in our bags and the med kit. I locked the Impala's doors, and closed the motel door behind me with my foot.
Dean sat on the toilet seat as I started to wipe away the blood and clean his cuts. Dean stared at me the whole time, analyzing my injuries.
When I was almost done stitching up his face, he spoke.
"Delaware, you're beaten up pretty badly."
I shut my eyes for just a moment, soaking in the stinging pain that radiated throughout my whole body.
"Sit down." Dean whispered, and I slid against the bathroom wall all the way down until I hit the floor. I relaxed, leaning against the wall. Dean sat down next to me, a cloth in his hand. He slowly cleaned the blood away from my face. He wiped away the pain, the sorrow, but not the problems.
Sam was still out there with Ruby.
Dean continued to clean my face and neck, being careful not to open up the cuts even more. He started to stitch and bandage me up, his breathing slowing down as he focused.
I opened my eyes again, and Dean's eyes met mine. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it hard.
"Dean, I love you." I whispered. Moved closer to me, taking me into his arms, but still not letting go of my hand.
"I love you too, Delaware." Dean murmured into my hair. He lifted me up and carried me out of the bathroom. He laid me down on one of the ugly beds and brushed away my tangled hair. He pulled off my cowboy boots from my feet and peeled off my blood stained jacket from my arms and back.
He took off his jacket and boots and laid down next to me, taking my hand.

We fell asleep, hand in hand, side by side.

A/N

#Magschester #Deanaware #Delean #Dealaware WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT, IT'S CANON OK LOL

Anyways, this chapter was nice to write. Next one will be mostly trying to find Sam and Ruby. I think.

Lol I'm so lost

-macywho