I DO

"I do." Caitlyn gently uttered as the priest asked her.

Knight and Caitlyn had been together for five years already and today as they mark the sixth year of their relationship, they've decided to tie the knot.

"I'm so happy." Knight said as he intertwined their fingers and gently touched the ring on it.

"I am too—I am beyond happy." Caitlyn responded and swiftly gave a peck on her husband's lips.

They are now riding the car going to their wedding's reception.

-

"...remember that every relationship gets boring after you've been together for years but—but remember also that love is not a feeling, it is a commitment. Hindi madali, dahil hindi naman araw araw na puro ngiti, saya, at tawa lamang there will come a point na mawawala ang saya, tawa, at mga ngiti and people tend to quit when it stops, they go and look for someone else because 'the spark is gone'. But again, No! That's not how it should suppose to work. If you want your husband or wife to love you unconditionally and to never give up on you then do the same. Be the change." And he raised his glass.

"Let's toast! To this wonderful couple! Caitlyn, Knight Congratulations!"

It was the best man who spoke. All those words came from a man's mouth—a married man's mouth.

"...hindi ko na hahabaan pa ang gusto kong sabihin. I just want to remind this newly weds—and yeah this is your maid of honor, married and speaking from reality— Caitlyn and Knight please always remember this and if ever this will happen in the future...remember that no matter how mad you are at your partner, you do not go and seek for someone else's attention. All you need to do is to sit your ass there and make it right kasi kung kaya mo na tumakbo sa ibang tao kapag may hindi kayo pagkakaunawaan, ibig sabihin hindi mo mahal yung taong kasama at pinakasalan mo kasi kung mahal mo siya, hindi ka sa iba hahanap ng solusyon. Dapat sa kanya, sa kanya ka tatakbo because that's your person." Short but on point speech.

"Again, Congratulations Caitlyn and Knight!" And toast are raised again.

Caitlyn and Knight can say that their best man and maid of honor's speeches became one of the highlights of their day. And they've made sure, to let their words sink on them at gagawin talaga nila iyon.

The advices came from their most trusted people in life—and add up that the two are also married individuals.

-

Their seventh girlfriend—boyfriend anniversary is approaching fast means that their first year of them being wedded couple is approaching too.

But, things changed.

Knight's definition of love came from being a flamed commitment that fastly changed into a rigorous feeling. The laughs, fun, and smiles faded and stopped which made him look for a someone else, someone else who could bring the laugh, smiles, and the fun back. Knight failed to be the change, he remained like how others handle it. He is the first one to give up.

"Love, kumain ka na ba? Ipaghahain kita." Caitlyn tried to make her voice in glee. She knew her husband is cheating, she knew but she chose to turn a blind eye on it.

Nagbabaka sakali pa rin siya.

Pinanghahawakan niya ang kasal nila. Pinanghahawakan niya na sa kanya pa rin naman umuuwi ang asawa niya...

...Kahit ang totoo, siya na lang ang umaasa at natitirang nakakapit pa.

"K-kumain na ako...I-ikaw, kumain ka na ba?" Knight stutters. He did ate already—with Psyche. Psyche, the someone whom he run to when the spark between him and Caitlyn faded.