S'AGAPO

Happy holidays!

omg i think i forgot how to write a story na grrr keme but i miss writing stories sm :((
anw, got a little something here, decided to write some drabbles while still on break from acads.

enjoy reading!
xoxo, gabbie! ♡

•••••••••

"Love you Peej! Ingat sa pagmamaneho, sa daan ang tingin." She giggled with the last word she uttered and walk towards her house.

Napailing na lamang ako habang nakangiti.

She never really changed, same old Kyara—sweet, thoughtful, caring— I was silenced the moment I realized that the genuine smile in my lips never leave since earlier that I am with her.

or

Ngayon na lang talaga ako ngumiti ng totoo?

"It's always you. You, who can really make me not only smile but genuinely happy too."

"Love, ang aga mo naman yata?" I bantered while leaning towards Kyara to give her a peck on her lips. "Have you ordered?"

Kyara nodded. "U-uhm, yeah." She answered without looking at me.

Hindi ko na lang pinansin bago pagod lang to sa trabaho niya. I'll just comfort her to ease what ever she is feeling right now.

"Love, are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" I calmly asked while I hold her shaky hands.

She slowly lift her head and look plainly in my eyes. Her eyes tells something, something deep.

Hindi naman ako manhid para hindi maramdaman kung ano man ang pinararating ng mga kilos at tingin ni Kyara pero pinipili kong huwag itong pansinin dahil hindi ko kaya.

"Hmm can we talk after this?" Kyara responded and held my hands tighter.

"Okay, love." I answered and kiss the side of head. Please be not what I am thinking but if this too much for you to take, I am willing to give it—if it means peace and happiness for you.

This is so unusual. This is the first dinner that we just ate silently, no conversation at all, no funny jokes thrown, no corny pick-up lines thrown—nothing heard but the sound of utensils clanging.

In denial of whatever I am feeling right now, I decided to start a conversation.

"Love, I have good news pala." I checked her reaction. She's just listening while staring at me, a stare that seems like she is memorizing every small details of my face. "I got promoted earlier!" I joyfully exclaimed.
Still trying to get the reaction I wanted from her.

She sly a smile. "I am happy for you. Congratulations, you deserved it." Her now sad eyes are still fixated with mine. Now I knew, there is really something bothering her.

I hold her hand and squeezed it a bit.

"Love." I sighed. "What is it? Anong bumabagabag sayo? Pwede mong sabihin sa akin lahat, makikinig—"

"Peej, ayoko na, itigil na natin to."

Tears fell from her eyes. "Alam kong hindi ka manhid, alam kong nararamdaman mo din to..." She wipe her tears while I remained calm trying to absorb what us happening. "Peej...magkakasakitan lang tayo kung itutuloy pa natin to."