Gems VS Vampire

No one pov:

Steven Universe was going into little homeworld to check on somethings. Meanwhile, the crystal gems Garnet, Amythest, and Pearl were relaxing on the beach Infront of the temple. They were just watching the sea and think of stuff.

Amythest: ah nothing to do for us today. Nice to have a break, Pearl?

Pearl: I suppose so sometimes

Amythest: how long do we stay like this

Garnet was smile for a second then looked worried.

Garnet: not long

Then they noticed clouds were coming in and covered the sun from the temple. The gems got up.

Pearl: clouds don't come in this fast

Garnet: unless there is something controlling the clouds. There is something coming here fast.

Soon something came down from the clouds fast with crimson wings and landed close to the gems. The gems summoned their weapons. Soon it was a person with dark clothing and look kind of human till he showed his crimson red eyes. He stood up to face the gems.

Pearl: WHO ARE YOU?!

(y/n): If you must know. I am (y/n) and your kind is not welcome on earth.

Garnet: is that a threat?

(y/n): not yet. I will give you one warning. You and the rest of your kind leave earth and never return or else. That is the threat.

Amythest: how about you leave? We are not leaving.

(y/n) showed his claws.

(y/n): I guess I have to make you then

He went in to strike. He kicked Amythest and she went back. Pearl tried to hit him, but he dodged. Garnet went in to try and hit (y/n). (y/n) kept evading her attacks. He smiled and turned invisible. The others were confused and (y/n) laughed.

Pearl: SHOW YOURSELF!

Then (y/n) made some shadowy duplicates of himself. They attacked the gems. The gems were together and started to beat back those shadows.

Garnet: he's using multiple tricks on us

Amythest: is he a gem or something?

Pearl: he can't be. He must be something else.

(y/n): YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

(y/n) was coming down and almost hit Pearl. Garnet managed to see it coming and blocked his attack. Then she hits (y/n) in the chest. He goes back and hits a side of the hill. He falls down to the ground.

Amythest: is he...

Then (y/n) gets up and his chest fixed itself. He dusted himself off.

(y/n): that won't kill me but not bad

(y/n) pulls out his rapier. Pearl throws her spear at him, but he used his telekinesis to catch it. He throws it back and Pearl barely dodged it. (y/n) and the gems went back to fighting. Soon Steven was done checking little homeworld.

 Soon Steven was done checking little homeworld

Then he looks to see the gems fighting (y/n). He saw Garnet was struggling to hold him back because he was stronger. The others were on the ground and kind of beaten up. Steven ran and summoned his shield. He throws it at (y/n). (y/n) caught it but it gave the opportunity for Garnet to hit him again. She hit him hard in the face and he went back with back laying on the ground. He soon got up, but part of his face was bruised. It was healing and sees Steven.

Steven: leave them alone

(y/n): how could you summon a gem weapon if your human?

Steven: I am half human half gem

He shows his belly button gem. (y/n) was pretty surprised that there are half gems.

(y/n): well, this is really... unexpected.

Steven: can we just talk and not fight?

Garnet: he said that gems should leave and not come back to earth

Amythest: he has been beating up and playing with us

Pearl: he is also named (y/n)

(y/n): your kind is...

Steven: please can we just talk? Can I try to show you gems aren't so bad? Gems had change over the years. I don't know what gems did to you, but I can try to help you (y/n).

(y/n) thought about it hard. He was a little flattered that someone like Steven would want to help him. He was also interested in learning more about Steven since he thought gems couldn't reproduce. (y/n) sighed and put his rapier away.

(y/n): you interest me and what's your name?

Steven: the name is Steven Universe, and this is Garnet, Amythest, and Pearl

(y/n): well Steven, I guess I can try to be more reasonable and give you a chance. However, if this is some sort of trick, I will make sure you will live to regret it.

Steven: thank you for giving a chance (y/n). What are you anyway?

(y/n): well, I am the first and most powerful vampire

Steven felt a bit of fear and the others were also confused on what a vampire is.