1

Albedo POV

Day 1

Today I ventured deeper into the cave in Dragonspine. A mystery cave I found when my sister accidentally...blow it up.

I am alone, my friends did offer to help me in coming along, but I told them that I would be fine.

It gets darker and darker the more I go in. I gathered the elemental energy and created something to turn the light on. I can see a bit more now, but the new problem is that the cold wind is getting even colder.

It is just like the road never ends; I feel like the darkness will consume me at any moment now, 'should I go back?' but I would like to know what is at the end of this place.

I stop and look back. It's just darkness around me. So I continue my track.

"Sigh* I should go back" I finally found this meaningless. When I'm about to turn around,

"hehe," an ego of laughter starts to ring in my ear 'ghost?' is what I thought.

Curious, I start to continue, maybe it will be a bad idea, or it might be a good idea. It is going to be something to write in my note.

Little by little, the wind somewhat quieted down, but feel like the place got warmer. I see a spark of light before me, which gets more prominent as I approach it.

Soon I arrive, and the light binds me. I close my eyes and adjust to the darkness.

  When I open my eyes, the burry vision starts to adjust.

"Wow..."

The greenery surprises me, and the light from the big tree. Its branches stretch out, covering the entire place. Small flowers cover the grass, making them a beautiful painting dot.

Small leaves slowly fall from it. One of them falls on my head. I pick it out, and 'it's real' I turn around in a circle and continue to the big tree.

'A hidden cave, who would have thought.'

"Hehe," again, the same ego of laugh that I heard. I follow the voice behind the big tree.

  I follow the voice behind the tree. I peek a bit just in case of danger.

  To my surprise...there was a person here...her back turned to me. I can see her (h/c) shine beautifully.

"Hehe," she giggled, "what should we do today?~" I can hear the hum along the song.

I step forward a bit more to get a closer look,

Crack*

Without knowing, I step on dead branches. 'Oh, no!' I quickly look up to explain that I'm not creeping on her "..." I can't find a word out.

She smiles, her (e/c) shining so brightly under the light. She is holding hands with something...an animal, small like a rabbit with an ear and tail spark like a cat.

"I didn't know someone would find me here," she let out

The animal crawls up to her like it is protecting her from me.

"Hey now, rei. I don't think they mean no harm" She looks at the animal and turns to me. "Have you been here long?"

"...no," I find myself answering her, "I didn't mean to intrude. I found this place by accident," I try to explain.

"Haha!" she laughed, "accident?" she continued to laugh, "It's been so long hearing someone saying the accident" She smiled again.

"I meant it" I get closer to her and kneel, not to let her be afraid. "My sister blows something up, and we found it."

"..." she looked at me and turned away. "I see. It has been that long, huh..." She looked dejected.

"What do you mean-" I got cut off by her asking me,

"What's your name?" she asks

"...I am Albedo," I reply, "and what do I call you?"

She smiled. "I don't have one...but a friend of mine, give me a name..." she hugged her pet, "he called me y/n."

To be continue...

What do you think? Comment!