2

It has been a week since Albedo found a girl name Y/n. He doesn't know why but a part of him wants to know why she is here in this deep cave alone, and another reason is that he wants to come and see her.

"What the outside is like?" he tilts his head.

"Yes...what is it like? You don't have to tell me if you want. I already heard that it was dangerous," she said, leaning against the tree.

"By heard, you mean the friend that you have long ago?" he asks

"Yes..." she quietly answers.

  Despite never going out, she also knows how to speak like others. He doesn't know how old she is, but she is not too young either.

"Outside, they are fun," he said, making her look up. He smiles as he continues, "There are many things to do and many people to meet. You can travel to see other regions and eat their specialty."

"And?" she looked excited.

"And we also have a special day. For example, from where I'm from, we have windbloom. Where people take part to enjoy the happy occasions," he said.

  She looks at him, wanting to know more. Albedo takes notice and tells her more about other regions too.

  The day ends when she falls asleep, and her pet curl up next to her like it is protecting her. Albedo also slowly leaves not to disturb her rest.

When he returns to his research lap, he begins to take note of everything he remembers today. After he is done, he closes the book and heads out somewhere.

-----

"What is this?" y/n asks, looking at the plate of something.

"It is called a sandwich," said Albedo, "you look interested in the food we talked about yesterday, so I will bring you some to try"

"A...sand... which?" she looked at him, "you people made food from sand?"

"No, it does sound like sand, but it is not," he can't help but laugh. "This sandwich is made from bread, tomato, lettuce, egg, and ham."

"Huh, interesting..."

"Here," he cut a piece and handed it to her, anticipating for her to take it.

"..." She looks at it and looks at him, who patiently waits for her. To his surprise, she eats it from his hand. "...that good!" she beamed.

"Yes, I am glad you like them," he said as calmly as he could, despite his heart beating so loud from the surprise.

"Hey, will you bring it more tomorrow?" she asks as she finishes the last piece.

"I can bring you something different tomorrow," he said

"Is it as good as this?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Great! I look forward to it!" she said.

  A week turned into another week, and by I knew it, three months had passed.

During these three months, he introduced Klee to y/n. Even though Klee was initially scared, thinking Y/n might be mad at Klee for blowing her secret base. Y/n doesn't know what she is talking about and just let it go.

  In just a bit, the two become so close that Klee doesn't want to leave. Albedo has to make a promise to get her home.

"Good, bye Klee, bye Albedo! See you tomorrow!" said y/n

"Bye-bye! Klee will bring something fun to play tomorrow!" she jumped up and down excitedly.

"See you later, y/n," said Albedo.

  The two also become close, too, to the point y/n confuse herself.

  She watched the two leave while hugging her pet. "Rei...it feels strange. I don't want them to leave."

"Meow~" yawn her pet.

"Because I'm lonely?" she looks at Rei, "Is that it? I think it is Klee's case, but for Albedo...somehow, it feels different."

"Meow~"

"Like?" she pauses and smiles. "You think so? I thought I could only like one person..."

"Meow~ meow"

"Hm..." she finds a place to sit down, "grateful huh...how are they any different rei."

"Meow"

"...how complicated, in the end, there no point in learning them."

"Meow..."

"Don't be sad...in the end, a life will have to leave," she smiled, "but...I wish I could see outside for the first and last time."

"Meow," her pet starts to curl around her.

"Yes, it's time..." she smiled, "let's do it bit by bit...I still have some time left to play with Klee."

  As she closes her eyes, an emit of light starts to glow from her, and it slowly flies toward the Tree of Life.

To be continued...

What do you think? Comment!